Worst Weather to Play in?

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Tonight I'll have a game at 6:30....it's suppose to be 101 degrees.

Can you beat that?

caustin

Addicted to Softballfans
were are high 90's low 100's all summer and it sucks i like our fall leauge towards the ends when its mid 50's low 60's

joeytown008

Manager
How about playing in 40 degree weather and it's snowing/raining/hailing... This is the weather every year at early bird.

Yes that is usually the worst.

Back to op, texas air is dry correct? Try that when it's extremely humid out a few weeks ago we hit 100 ad then it was humid as **** on top off that.

timyoung

Panda Smash!
I hate playing in heat and humidity... more humidity than the head...

I'll take 30's almost any day over hot and humid

joeytown008

Manager
i have friends who live in tx and az and they say oh it's dry heat ot's not that bad, damn that 100* is hot, humidity lr not

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans

Back to op, texas air is dry correct? Try that when it's extremely humid out a few weeks ago we hit 100 ad then it was humid as **** on top off that.

Dry heat....that's the worst thing ever. Yeah but an oven is dry heat too right. lol

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
August in NW Florida. 95 degrees in a downpour. No lightning, just pouring water where you can only see as far as home plate from 1st base.

caustin

Addicted to Softballfans

the air out in cnetral and west texas is dry when you go east out this way we normally see 90 percent or higher humidity levels and our 101 normally has a feel like of 110 plus

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
the last tourney I played in last year was about 40-50 degrees and raining. Cold and soaked. It sucked. People who have never played in the cold are the only people who say they would rather play in it.

caustin

Addicted to Softballfans
the last tourney I played in last year was about 40-50 degrees and raining. Cold and soaked. It sucked. People who have never played in the cold are the only people who say they would rather play in it.

i will give u that if played in the 30's mayb twice most of my cold weather play is 40- 50 degrees where once u get moving ur fine