Worth 2 PC.

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28oz and it's on fire. I have maybe 500 swings on it and it's game only. Starting to web up and has a very slight paint crack. Started out hitting a lot of line drives, after 150 swings or so, it hit as good as my one piece (2500 swings) Worth WKD. I like to hit different bats based on which ball I'm hitting and temperatures. I like the two piece with the Trump STOTE senior ball. I like the one piece when I'm hitting the ROCK MCT ball. I still like the one piece better for my swings, and durability is exceptional. If I can get 100 more game swings out of the broken in two piece I will be very happy.

BTW, I break all the senior model bats. Nothing holds up for me like the Worth one piece!

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28oz and it's on fire. I have maybe 500 swings on it and it's game only. Starting to web up and has a very slight paint crack. Started out hitting a lot of line drives, after 150 swings or so, it hit as good as my one piece (2500 swings) Worth WKD. I like to hit different bats based on which ball I'm hitting and temperatures. I like the two piece with the Trump STOTE senior ball. I like the one piece when I'm hitting the ROCK MCT ball. I still like the one piece better for my swings, and durability is exceptional. If I can get 100 more game swings out of the broken in two piece I will be very happy.

BTW, I break all the senior model bats. Nothing holds up for me like the Worth one piece!
How is the sweetspot on the 2pc?

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>

You got 2500 swings..and counting..out of a senior bat:eek:
They are pretty durable. I hit it in some pretty cool weather the
last couple of BP outings.

How's the end load on the 2 piece?

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
You got 2500 swings..and counting..out of a senior bat:eek:
They are pretty durable. I hit it in some pretty cool weather the
last couple of BP outings.

How's the end load on the 2 piece?

The XL load on the 2 piece feels just like the one piece. It's .5 oz in each. IMO, they swing exactly the same. The flex in the 2 piece is more in the handle stem and the 1 piece is in the barrel. Both are great bats. If you're willing to put 6-700 swings on the 1 piece to break it in your can't beat the combination of performance and durability. Great bat for under $100 (EBay).

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
To each his own but a bunch of thought it was a turd. No distance, ball flight and speeds were minimal and the sweet spot small. The one piece black version is better. For the record we used 2-3 bats and had about 4 people concur