Worth 454 Titan

kseaney

Just an old baller
This is the balanced USSSA model. The 454 adds 2" more sweetspot towards the handle. This bat has the largest sweetspot on the market. There will be 4 models of this bat...pics of the other 3 will be posted on the Worth Slowpitch page (click link in sig) to see them. They'll be posted in the morning there.

USSSA Balanced (pictured below)
ASA Filthy (.5oz endload)
ASA Balanced

I currently have 700+ swings on this bat. Started rattling < 100 swings, ball flies off this bat. Has a completely different sound than the other composites on the market. Sounds like a shotgun. Swings very balanced. The graphics are sweet, has a flat finish. No webbing at all on it.

Bat will retail at $299.99 and be out to dealers by the end of the month. Bats are just arriving at the warehouse.

HPIM0640.jpg

HPIM0639.jpg

HPIM0638.jpg

Last edited:

EEEJr

I Return Fire!!
we waited for that? thought you said there were like 3-4 bats. new paint jobs and such

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
::yawn:: next......

haha jk I think it looks pretty nice. Different for sure but Worth has plenty of bats that look the same. Whats the weight on these, .0's or .5s?

1shot

Worth Advisory Staff
SoCal: I'll have this out with me at BLD Riverside Wednesday and Thursday night. Getting to the cages about 5:00pm for an open BP session.... Feel free to come out and swing it.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I assume when you say 2" towards the handle that is in conjunction with the standard 2" toward the endcap that the Titan line usually has, giving it 4" larger ss? Do these have the new USSSA stamp or still under the current standard?

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
I assume when you say 2" towards the handle that is in conjunction with the standard 2" toward the endcap that the Titan line usually has, giving it 4" larger ss? Do these have the new USSSA stamp or still under the current standard?

this is what I was thinking. I also want to hear a head to head comparison between this and the Mayhem XL. I love the Mayhem line but who can argue with 4" more of sweet spot?

Pitcher#47

Addicted to Softballfans
I was excited to see what may be coming after seeing the Mayhem XL. This bat's graphics are hidious and the looks are not very impressive in my opinion!! Maybe the others will be better!!