LTB Worth EST (Blue/2001/14" shell/27oz)

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
My buddies are looking to get a 27oz 2001 Worth EST/Blue (w/ the 14" shell I believe) for a aluminum bat league. Not looking for new but not looking for any issues (dents/cracks/waves) either. Let me know what you have. Thanks

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
I got a 2000 Supercell EST5 Gold with 14" shell in good condition. Scale weight is 26.9 oz. This bat was not recertified (ie. no plug in handle) & has the 2000 ASA stamp. No issues at all, very very slight waving with rag test. PM me if interested

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
I got a 2000 Supercell EST5 Gold with 14" shell in good condition. Scale weight is 26.9 oz. This bat was not recertified (ie. no plug in handle) & has the 2000 ASA stamp. No issues at all, very very slight waving with rag test. PM me if interested

Looking for the blue one (non-endload) but what's your asking price?

All PMs returned

Benched02

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got a 34/28 gold EST you can have if you pay shipping. I haven't swung it in yeeeeeeeaars.

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
I'm pretty sure I have this by my front door and is used as the "I don't want... your life" persuasion tool for Jehovah's Witnesses. It has a slight wave in it, but I could part with it. Shoot me a pm with a number, and I'll shoot ya some pics when I get home of what I have.

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
I'm pretty sure I have this by my front door and is used as the "I don't want... your life" persuasion tool for Jehovah's Witnesses. It has a slight wave in it, but I could part with it. Shoot me a pm with a number, and I'll shoot ya some pics when I get home of what I have.

What oz. do you have?

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
It's a 27 oz... no stamps on it anywhere. According to smoke, possible og? Anyway, it's in good shape. Shoot me a pm with a phone number and I'll shoot ya some pics of it.