Worth Jeff Hall Legit AKA Watermelon BP

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6m0M_axajE[/ame]

Big thanks to bojangles for letting me get some swings with this baby.

Even for being a 25.5 this didn't feel terrible. It honestly swung like a normal 26oz endloaded bat. Other than being a little bit tight, this isn't any different than any of the regular big barrel Legits released this year. It felt good but you can tell it needs to open up. A couple hudnred swings with some Evil BP Rockets and she'll be a fire stick.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Mine tested 250 after 25 swings and after 1 day of tournament ball. I tested it the second day and its at 230, just above passing..

A couple hundred swings it's failing easily.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Great review as always. I've only put about 50 swings on mine and yep, I agree with you, the barrel doesn't feel as soft as last year's JH. I'm confident it will open up soon tho.

-G

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine tested 250 after 25 swings and after 1 day of tournament ball. I tested it the second day and its at 230, just above passing..

A couple hundred swings it's failing easily.
Interesting. It wasn't hitting terrible but it felt stiff like it needed to loosen up. Maybe it was just me.
Great review as always. I've only put about 50 swings on mine and yep, I agree with you, the barrel doesn't feel as soft as last year's JH. I'm confident it will open up soon tho.

-G

Looking like it's just going to be a stiffer feel than usual, as opposed to needing to be broken in.