Worth New Era hat order 2011

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
This thread is for me to communicate with you guys on designs, color options, pricing, and lead time. Please don't fill it up with I like this or I don't like that or I'll take 2 or anything like that. I will handle all of that in other threads, pms, emails, and polls. I am including the color choices for the hats and I will have the colors we can choose from for the logos and outlining very soon as soon as new era gets back to me.

here are the stock colored caps we can choose from.
picture.php

left to right, top to bottom

gold, black, cardinal, hunter green, kelly green, light navy, maroon. dark navy, royal, purple, red, gray

here is the preliminary design and is close to being final
picture.php

FAQs:
Can we use the 454, mutant, mayhem, etc. logo?-no. I have specific permission from worth on what logos I can use.

Can we do flexfits?
-no. I am doing this with permission from worth to use the logos on New Era fitted style hats only. Flexfits are available from several worth licensed distributors

Can we include names/numbers etc. on the hats?
-because of pricing and lead times it would be better for you to have this done elsewhere is you want it done.

How much are they?
-last time it was $27 for the first hat and $21 for each additional hat up to a total of 3 and the 4th one would be $27 again. I will keep this pricing as long as New Era hasn't changed their pricing. I will have this finalized very soon.

How many can I order?
-feel free to order as many as you want knowing that they much be paid for prior to me placing the order. I am not making a single $1 on these. Last time a few guys threw in a few extra bucks here and there and I still only had about $10 left when it was all said and done after shipping and buying tape and things like that.

What is the minimum order?
-you can order one or 20+.... doesn't matter to me as long as you pay before I place the order.

How long before I get my hats?
-I would say expect 4-6 weeks or maybe a little longer. I have to approve all artwork and orders before they go into production. Once I recieve them I have to rebox them and ship them out. Last time I shipped hats all over the country and a few to APOs so it took some time. I think I had over 50 boxes with over 80 hats in them.

Do we get a discount on multiples?
-not really. The only discounts come in shipping as I can get 3 in one box without any damage to the shape of the hat.

Proposed color choices so far:
gray hat, black logos w/ white border
gray hat, navy logos w/ white border
black hat, silver logos w/white border
dark navy hat, silver logos w/white border
dark navy hat, carolina blue logos w/white border
red hat, black logos w/white border

monday I will submit the following color choices to New Era for mock ups, should anyone want to include more I need to know quickly.

gray hat, black logo, white outline
black hat, silver logo, white outline
red hat, black logo, white outline
dark navy, carolina logo, white outline

picture.php

picture.php

5-13-11 update - The word worth will be in raised embroidery. I got confirmation on that today. Look for ordering information tomorrow afternoon.

5-14-11 Ordering info update
I have set up a gmail account to use to manage this order. My paypal addy will be different but you will get that once I get your order and send you a return email. Please email me your order to [email protected]. Here are simple instructions to help me handle this smoothly.

1. in the subject line please include your SBF screen name and your real name. This makes it easier to compare paypal with the orders and track who has paid and all.

2. please include your name and address where you want the hats shipped in the body of the email, along with a very detailed order. (i.e. 2 red/black/white 7 1/2 1 black/silver/white 7 3/4)

This will get me started. Pricing will be the same as last time. $27 for the first one with each additional hat being $21 up to the 4th one. The 4th hat would be $27 again. I can get 3 hats in each box to ship so that's why the price is the way it is. After we have the order I will start taking money. I will come up with a deadline for the order and money to be in this weekend and let you know on monday.

Cut off date for ordering will be May 27th and gotta be paid up by June 3rd so I can place the order on June 6th. That should have them to me before the end of June.

Here is the order so far. We are 7 short on making the red order and 3 short on the dark navy order. I am leaving it open as along as possible. The order must be in by june 10th. spread the word so all the colors make the cut.
picture.php

current order as of 6-12-2011 @ 09:33pm CST (go mavs)

Last edited:

PBCMike

Outstanding Bad Dealer
You are the man! Take's a good guy to head something like this up..
I like the colors in the mock up aswell as ur idea for black hat w silver n white..

curtdogg18

Addicted to Softballfans
that is a bad ass design . will be checking in again around ordering time i missed the last order aint missing this one

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
left to right, top to bottom

gold, black, cardinal, hunter green, kelly green, light navy, maroon. dark navy, royal, purple, red, gray

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
if anyone wants to suggest a color scheme please do that here and I can get the poll going to see what colors we wanna go with.

Mikeisaddicted

lulz at 13" and up gloves
if anyone wants to suggest a color scheme please do that here and I can get the poll going to see what colors we wanna go with.

i will keep pushing!!!! haha

grey hat, white and black logos. i want something i can wear with any of the teams i play with, yea dude.

i might be ok with the easy black white and red combo

squirrelnuts16

This are what the hats looked like in the last order bama put in for us.
If I remember right there were red w/same logo & blue w/same logo along with this one........
IMG_20110429_020446.jpg

IMG_20110429_020518.jpg

3XtraMedium

Starting Player
59/50.....black hat with white/red logo.....grey hat with blue/silver logo....grey hat with lime green/black logo

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
I like :

1)Dark Navy hat, Carolina logo w/white outline
2)Black hat, silver logo w/white outline
3)Red hat, Black logo w/white outline
4)Grey hat, Navy logo w/white outline

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
I would like gray or black. I also like the Worth on the front better (current picture).

Last edited:

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I know there were some people who were talking about either a charcoal or black with orange similar to the ressy 454 colors. I would take 2 of those if they get made. IJS

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
Of the proposed color choices, I'd go with a gray hat with black and white. But as long as the hat is gray, I'm not picky unless it's gray/puke green/yellow/pink.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
so i take it all four of you will be ordering all 4 colors? I'm going to post the color choices in as poll on monday. Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!

3XtraMedium

Starting Player
so i take it all four of you will be ordering all 4 colors? I'm going to post the color choices in as poll on monday. Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is refering to the color ways I suggested then yes I would purchase one of each....I would be also interested in a black hat with XL blue logo and white outline