Worth Super Gold dot .40 325cor balls...

We've come a long way now that .40/325 are considered "rocks", but that's what it is. Swing something composite until HR's are gone. Then get out a Hammer.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
We've come a long way now that .40/325 are considered "rocks", but that's what it is. Swing something composite until HR's are gone. Then get out a Hammer.
I'd prefer to say they're croquet balls, but that just confused most people. I still have some 525s I'll hit very rarely with new bats. There is no noticeable difference between these gsl balls and 47/525s below 60 degrees. 44/525s you can tell, but still mostly by sound only. The 44s are much newer obviously so I'm sure that's a factor.

Still, for these new"safer" balls to be that close for most of the year North of Tennessee is ridiculous. I have a knot on my shin from a decent shot a month ago while wearing field hockey shin guards. They are the dumbest thing in the game since the ultras, and they think they're a good idea/safe.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband

No the GSL Gold Dot Extreme really is that hard. It doesn't matter what generation, those balls fly.