For Sale/Trade Worth titanium

Trojans

Starting Player
WORTH Titanium 51 for sale....
34/28oz
Cant seem to get my pics to post.... (will email upon request)
slight wear on end of bat... dirt mostly
nice piece - I have no use for it

$400 obo - would entertain some trade offers

[email protected]
989-971-2464

Trojans

Starting Player
20140708_154524_resized_zpsaf6b643d.jpg.html

morat1959

I could be wrong but imo condition plays a big factor in the price of the Ti bats. The TPS Ti is on another planet. The worth Ti stinger (blue and yellow) model would fetch a pretty penny in great condition if you could find one. The worth Ti51 and Easton Tiphoon are in the 350-5?? price range in NIW-like new cond. I hope you can get top dollar for the bat but I'd put this bat at 275-325 based on the condition I can see from the pics. They're alot of guys on this board who know alot more about Ti bats than me. Feel free to chime in if I stand corrected.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
For intents that bat is virtually indestructible. Unless your King Kong and smash it over a brick house, your not breaking these. They last forever

Trojans

Starting Player
Like the post says - $400 OBO- ive done a ton of research on this and my price is not far fetched for this bat.... like gatornation says you cant hurt these.... and I will entertain offers (trade and cash) but don't try to offend me by any means LOL

Pickle9

Mullet Maneater!
I could be wrong but imo condition plays a big factor in the price of the Ti bats. The TPS Ti is on another planet. The worth Ti stinger (blue and yellow) model would fetch a pretty penny in great condition if you could find one. The worth Ti51 and Easton Tiphoon are in the 350-5?? price range in NIW-like new cond. I hope you can get top dollar for the bat but I'd put this bat at 275-325 based on the condition I can see from the pics. They're alot of guys on this board who know alot more about Ti bats than me. Feel free to chime in if I stand corrected.

I would agree that the 2 biggest factors related to Ti bats are which bat you have and then the condition of the bat. From a condition standpoint a majority of Titanium bats will show some field wear but nothing significant. The bats that show serious condition or wear issues generally were man made as the lion share of the bats were banned/outlawed shortly after their introduction into sanctioned play. Usually the warning labels were removed or graphics were completely removed.

In this case, the bat is a Worth which means it's a seamless tube and more desirable that the Easton Typhoon. That would bump price up a bit.

For intents that bat is virtually indestructible. Unless your King Kong and smash it over a brick house, your not breaking these. They last forever

For the most part the only issue you might run into would be waving. Eventually they'll crack but it's going to take a lot of swings (with hard balls) and someone who can mash.

This thing has to be RARE!!! Never seen one of these. Glws

They aren't as rare as you think. There is just no use for them in today's game and as a result they just sit around in garages and closets. When an older player finally decides to clean out their closets, that is usually when you see them on the market. The bat industry has just evolved so much from what they were designed to do. There really is no place for them in the game any more especially given the new ball standards and what has been accomplished with composite bats.

sjury

The Old Man
I saw a Worth in worse condition, could barely read graphics sell for $325, so $350 to $400 is a good price. Just have to find the right buyer

Trojans

Starting Player
You wouldn't want the shoes.... there too big to fill LoL... jk

BigPAP72 says I can't reply to your PM and in the side bar it says ur banned.... what's up with that

Trojans

Starting Player
Would consider trade on 2 bat combo- or glove and bat combo

looking for 12" ish - IF (A2K - Rawlings - preferred but will look at others)

Thanks

arkangel140

price on ti

As some of you may know...I tried to sell my Ti51 new on here for $500. No takers. I took it to Ebay and tried to get $600 and no takers. A bat in this condition is not worth $400 to the average buyer. I would think that $300 is a more realistic price and that would be to the right buyer. This bat is far from collector condition so you are looking for a buyer who just wants to swing this in outlaw leagues or hr derby. This bat was a beast back in the day, but these days, with bats like the Ultra....This Ti51 is nothing special with regards to performance...

So look to get no more than $300....or keep it as a small piece of history