wsl bash for cash

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
baserunning error or cannon from our center fielder, i mean you may have seen him play once or twice while tagging along to the park. We lead the entire game, but you are right hands down they shoulda won. Sweet red sweat pants too.

Pretty bush league comment

i thought the Red Sweat Pants Comment was Pretty Bush League also and he started it so who cares its sofballfans on the Internet! we are all tuff guys:rolleyes:

bmack21

Part Time Player
Yeah the red pants and tagging along to the park...looks like he started talkin for no reason. So oh well..maybe ppl shouldn't start stuff they can't finish. And who cares who swings what..

danted3000

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, I agree Danb18 I take back the $10 dollar an hour comment that was not cool at all. I apologize for that! But I don’t apologize for the other comments.

Rillo26

Addicted to Softballfans
I made a comment about how I thought a team was, I never disrespected anyone in anyway. Then WiscBdevils06 said something that was rude and uncalled for and then I commented back. Only then I said something slick bud. Hoe-leo26 you have no idea what I got son. Also as my so called illegal activities go, no comment. You would have to talk to my attorney on that topic. Hey man my car is nice don’t say that about "Kit". I have "Kit" paid off as well. You don’t need to have material things to be rich or wealthy pal.

based on your previous comment its clear that the "rude and uncalled for" remark was in reference to your red pants. your rebuttle - i'm better than you because i make more money than you and you're a scum bag with a criminal record. and you honestly think that what you said didn't cross a line but what he said did...you don't get it (i speak in generalities when i say this; you throw stones in a glass house).

and i do know what you got "son". my field of work and experience puts me in a position to know your compensation structure; not to mention if i didn't i'd have that info in one phone call. yes, you don't need material things to be wealthy but that's not what we're talking about...we're talking about you flaunting a self-created perception of yourself and your lifestyle with your comments while attempting to bring down others in the process (ie you make $10/hr, if you had any money you too could buy one).

it is what it is...like i said we'll all see each other on the field this summer so no reason for anyone to say crap about each other here...

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
Yeah the red pants and tagging along to the park...looks like he started talkin for no reason. So oh well..maybe ppl shouldn't start stuff they can't finish. And who cares who swings what..
true that...
This right here is what is wrong with softball today. Quit shaving your bats and actually learn how to hit legit.
and not saying its right but shaving bats is a part of the game. and some of the best players got 2 where they are by swinging cut stuff.....oh and picking up a shaved bat does not automatically make you some awesome hitter, yes it adds batted ball speed but u still gtta know how 2 hit the damn ball!
based on your previous comment its clear that the "rude and uncalled for" remark was in reference to your red pants. your rebuttle - i'm better than you because i make more money than you and you're a scum bag with a criminal record. and you honestly think that what you said didn't cross a line but what he said did...you don't get it (i speak in generalities when i say this; you throw stones in a glass house).

and i do know what you got "son". my field of work and experience puts me in a position to know your compensation structure; not to mention if i didn't i'd have that info in one phone call. yes, you don't need material things to be wealthy but that's not what we're talking about...we're talking about you flaunting a self-created perception of yourself and your lifestyle with your comments while attempting to bring down others in the process (ie you make $10/hr, if you had any money you too could buy one).

it is what it is...like i said we'll all see each other on the field this summer so no reason for anyone to say crap about each other here...

4 the most part well said....

bmack21

Part Time Player
I hit just fine punk..I'm sure u can save that comment for ppl who swung em. I don't need to..wats wrong with softball is ppl talk too much BS..now keep it up

wtp12

meh.........
I thought this thread was about Bash4Cash, I guess not. None of this has anything to do with Bash4Cash, you all know each other so take it up in person and stop ruinning this thread. Any question now why Milwaukee softball is dying? See ya, good luck to all this yr.

bmack21

Part Time Player
Wtp..very true but u can't live in a glass house and throw stones. I'm done with this post..sorry for the sideshow

danted3000

Addicted to Softballfans
Please tell me my compensation structure and could you also find out if I'm do for a raise? Man I have a big wedding to pay for pimpin. Well with my experience and the experience of where my family comes from you would be amazed of what I can do with one phone call as well. But let me know about that raise bud.

Last edited:

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
all i gots to say is the money FINALLY stayed local from the D and the E.....we were one inning from winning the C too

Next year we will bring a C team down to play D that way the money can come back north. At least Hubbs played where they were supposed to and came home with a few $$ in their pockets.

Just more incentives for the teams up north to stack up a little deeper next year

You don't have a choice but to. Ridiculous amount of sandbagging at this event.

Rillo26

Addicted to Softballfans
Please tell me my compensation structure and could you also find out if I'm do for a raise? Man I have a big wedding to pay for pimpin. Well with my experience and the experience of where my family comes from you would be amazed of what I can do with one phone call. But let me know about that raise bud.

too funny. good luck with grinkers this year...we'll see you on around the park

dirtysoftball2

The Rookie
Awww **** son!!!They should have never let me on SoftballFans. But since I'm here I think I should at least post something....Dante it's well known that you swung shaved bats all last year in leauge and tourney. You have told everybody you play with what bats are hot...ie my friends and others. Lucky for you that 50 year old pitcher you hit on Wednesday at West Milwaukee didn't call you out cause you would be done. Also very classy hitting a pitcher up 20+. Hopefully for me you play in that leauge again cause i will be pitching if not I'm sure i will see you Thursday Wick. Holla to American Entertainment/Hummer Bros. who went 0-3 in the bash 4 cash but had a great time with a great group of guys and swung stock bats....most ASA.

dirtysoftball2

The Rookie
This coming from a guy that copys everybody else. If Travis Clark walked by you and said the word missiles, by tommorow you would tell everybody you hit missiles. Your a copy cat kid. Everywhere I go i dont hear about how I swing shaved bats and pay people to play in tourneys. Hi I'm Dante will you be my facebook friend, also let me have your number so I can blow up your phone asking you to play with me. I got hot bat guy/son. Wonder were he heard guy or son from....holla jmk. Just to let ya know when you walk by people and there laughing and you think I wonder if there talking about me....in your case they are.

setz33

Addicted to Softballfans
I think WTP12 said it the best. We all know each other and if you are going to call people out about bs do it at the game and not behind a computer screen. If someone is using somehting that is cut and you know it call them out on it. Stop all the s*** talking and do something about it. I am all about people standing up for themselves when someone else calls them out but be a man about and do it in person. Don't hide behind a screen name and talk about people that is BS.

AJ22

Super Moderator
I love the smack talk amongst Milwaukee guys ... and all over 'softball'.

I'll make this easy for you all .. this thread isn't about Milwaukee. In my opinion and according to forum rules, you all are 'TROLLING'.

It stops NOW ! :D

Thanks .. Hope you all did well in Cincy .. and best of luck this summer.

dirtysoftball2

The Rookie
Lmao....Thats what's up...hahahaha. Your a joke guy. Pretty sure you told Jimmy and a couple others that the next time you saw me you were gonna kick my ass. Jimmy told me this the day of a tourney at West Milwaukee in witch you wouldnt even look at me nor come anywhere close. Pretty sure I've seen you a hand full of times after that as well. I shook it off cause your a joke and all talk. You wanna fight me....ha ha, Good luck with that lets see how that works for ya. @setz33 I play against Dante and said to his face he swings shaved bats. His response was get some money and buy one. Everything I wrote was true and I'm not trying to act tough, he swung dirty bats. Nobody called him out so good for him. He isn't the only one who didn't get caught and wont be the last.

AJ22

Super Moderator
See post #321 dirtysoftball2 ..

I'll be back to see if you deleted ...

You guys have issues with each other, start your own thread ... better yet, keep it off this site and settle it face to face like men.

NO MORE OF THESE NONSENSE POSTS !!!

youngguns

Addicted to Softballfans
Next year we will bring a C team down to play D that way the money can come back north. At least Hubbs played where they were supposed to and came home with a few $$ in their pockets.

You don't have a choice but to. Ridiculous amount of sandbagging at this event.

team that won E bash wsl from cincy...went to wsl E world last year went 1-2
team that won D bash wsl from cincy...went to wsl E world last year finished 2nd

i dont see why teams want to drop down in a hance to get lucky and be better that 55+ other teams in a single weekend...

spindler27

Addicted to Softballfans
team that won D bash wsl from cincy...went to wsl E world last year finished 2nd

i dont see why teams want to drop down in a hance to get lucky and be better that 55+ other teams in a single weekend...

seriously dude? $3k for first, i don't have a clue how you overlooked that part

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Bash 4 Cash photographs .... http://piehousesix.com/bash11

Not all albums are uploaded - they'll be complete over the next few days.

p836463401-3.jpg

p929497731-3.jpg

p846666044-3.jpg

p1057567570-3.jpg

Saturday @ Rumpke http://piehousesix.com/sat_rumpke

Sunday @ Pastime http://piehousesix.com/sun_pastime

Thanks for viewing.

Hitmen44

Addicted to Softballfans
seriously dude? $3k for first, i don't have a clue how you overlooked that part

Why not sandbag? Most of the teams in "D" should be playing in "C". Nobody knows who you are if your from far away. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do but with a payout of $3000 for first a ton of teams are going to play "D"! I'm not going to pimp on teams but my opinion is that the Seminoles and R&L Concrete are very VERY solid teams that should be playing "C". Both teams are a great bunch of guys. After we lost to the Seminoles in the Final Four each and everyone of there guys came up to us and said have a safe drive home back to MKE. That's just my opinion!! Not worth much but o'well.

cheato

TRACKIN'

honestly who cares where you play, what level etc, most teams that drop down usually homer themselves to death anyways, I played in the E (should I have? probably not) and we played a team on Sunday that homered themselves out of every inning but 1 and we won 13-0

Cubslover

Certified Mother****er
honestly who cares where you play, what level etc, most teams that drop down usually homer themselves to death anyways, I played in the E (should I have? probably not) and we played a team on Sunday that homered themselves out of every inning but 1 and we won 13-0

Sounds like us.

Dumbasses learn some bat control and we would have had a chance. Guy led off one inning, first pitch = gone.

I actually hit one Saturday on accident, tried pulling a ball foul, but she stayed inside the pole...I was pissed.

wtp12

meh.........

Cheato I hate you!!! :p