WSL/Miken 1.20 North American Championship

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Let's get this started early...

WSL/Miken 1.20 North American Championship, Sept 16-18, Panama City Beach FL

Who's going? Team name and class ya'll are playing...

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Great guy and dang good ball player. Thanks for teaching him to play, lol

He sure is. We miss him. Justin and I go way back. We played at the same high school in New Orleans, although he's a few years older than me. He was one of the main guys to get me into softball.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Wtf!!! How in the hell can yall play d. Nola an medical. U have to explaine this to me. Lol

Ambush. Playing C

I don't even know the answer to that. You'll have to ask Kelly Warren how that was approved. But, really, most of us have only been playing ball for 2-3 years and haven't won jack ****.

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
We wont have the same team we played with this year. We lost both pitchers and a few other key guys who cant make the trip. Also we never won anything in C all year. We are locally a C team but Nationally a D team. Our directors move 90% of the teams when it comes to Nats/Worlds.

We asked our director to do the same thing an he said no. We didn't win anything either nor play a lot of wsl. He's just a a$$hole. Haha. All is good good luck an safe travels

DRock88

What's the problem here?
We wont have the same team we played with this year. We lost both pitchers and a few other key guys who cant make the trip. Also we never won anything in C all year. We are locally a C team but Nationally a D team. Our directors move 90% of the teams when it comes to Nats/Worlds.

This is how it should work.

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
Last year we did the same with Lonestar Sports, played B all year and then went to C nats and worlds. We went 1 and 2 and hit way tooooo many hr's that killed us. Going from 6 or 8 hrs to 2 hrs was a big challenge.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
good luck AK and DROCK..i was going to wsl and usssa but they decided just to do usssa, sucks cause i was looking forward to a nice long vacation in FL...hopefully i will get back there next year

freak67

Addicted to Softballfans
TJ'sPlumbing/ Dominos Pizza Rochester NY I believe we are the only team out of NY going, because all the other teams play U-trip which sucks. We are a Dteam in WSL and in Utrip. We can't wait we have gone to the bash for cash in Cincy the last 4 yrs. Bill Chard is the king.

USMC_Staps

Addicted to Softballfans
SmashMouth Softball out of Middle Tennessee. Combining with some buddies from NC to play down there in E class. Good luck everyone and safe travels.

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be there. Not sure what team name we are yet. Probably Boars Butt! Playing in the D! From Alabama!