WSL/Miken 1.20 North American Championship

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
We saw ya'll play a few times. Good, young team. That's how it goes sometimes, though. Ya'll got some bad calls, too. Holla if ya need a player for OKC. :D

Haha if ASA wasnt so anal about picking up players after the nationals I would give you a shout. 2 of our guys aren't gonna be able to make it cause of work but we still should have a lot better lineup than we had at the wsl!

heman

Addicted to Softballfans
We (Team Mojo) finished 3rd in the D. We lost both games to a very good Nasty Boys team. Lost the last game by 1 in extra innings. It was a great game!!

curtdog10

Addicted to Softballfans
Heman, we had a blast playing you guys, it was nice meeting you guys at the hotel. Hopefully we run into you guys again next year, you have a real good team. I play middle for Nasty Boys and I thought you guys had us in the last game, few plays went are way.

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
Heard there was a protest in the finals of the D about a player that played the week before in the B and won it?? Is this true and has anyone heard the results? I heard it was a player on the team that won it??