WTB: JH/Resmondo Titans OR JHM75/M75120

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I have been on here way too much the past few nights so I decided I might as well go ahead and buy a few bats. I am looking for the following...

JH Titans 27.5, 28.5, 29.5 or 30.5
Resmondo Titans 26, 27, 28 or 29
JHM75120 26.5, 27.5 or 28.5
M75120 26, 27, 28 or 30

If you have any of these and want to sell send me a PM with the bat, pics and info. I could careless about receipts and whether it is returnable or not. Better yet you keep your receipt if you have one, I just want the bats. I am not going to pay top dollar so don't send me some stupid offer unless you want to waste your time. However if you send me a good deal I will buy it, trust me. Plenty of people will vouch for that.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It

Lwa42

I don't know if i would ever spend that kind of cash on something like that but it is pretty awesome.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I don't know if i would ever spend that kind of cash on something like that but it is pretty awesome.

You can't take it with you...Considering the money I've tied up in cars/motorcylces/ATV's/boats in the past 5 years this is actually one of my more cheaper adventures.

Phillyhawk

<font color="#0000FF">SBF Fund Donor</font>
fish are boring and way too expensive. tank looks beautiful though, i have to admit.

Lwa42

But i am still in college and make 10 an hour. lol I spend the extra in bats and my girlfriend. Those two aren't cheap at all. I am big fan of spending though. You aren't married are you?

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
fish are boring and way too expensive. tank looks beautiful though, i have to admit.

Freshwater fish aren't bad. Saltwater fish can get ridiculous.

But i am still in college and make 10 an hour. lol I spend the extra in bats and my girlfriend. Those two aren't cheap at all. I am big fan of spending though. You aren't married are you?

I'm not married no. I've got a g/f that spends my money like a wife though.

Phillyhawk

yea but salt water fish are the best looking fish. so that sucks.

good for you. i'd take $10.00 an hour to live @ home w/no bills again. on second thought i'd rather not. kudos to you though.

Lwa42

I am working toward not living at home, that is for sure. I am just trying to get finished up with college and spend as much of their money as i can before i have to spend mine.

Phillyhawk

very true lkg. very true. that holds true for everything in life now that i think about it.

good for you iwa, sounds like a good plan.

i'm out. have a good night guys. good luck finding those sticks lkg.

n8ss03

did you upgrade to halides yet? If you do forget it the SPS are going to start calling your name and then it really gets expensive.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
did you upgrade to halides yet? If you do forget it the SPS are going to start calling your name and then it really gets expensive.

Nah. Just ordered a Nova Extreme Pro 6X54 T5HO. I don't think I'm even going to mess with corals in this tank though.

On a side note...I can get ANY new Titan/Mayhem for $200 through my local Worth rep so I'm obviously looking for prices lower than that. I have still yet to buy a bat or many bats. :cool:

294 All Star

Addicted to Softballfans

n8ss03

Nah. Just ordered a Nova Extreme Pro 6X54 T5HO. I don't think I'm even going to mess with corals in this tank though.

On a side note...I can get ANY new Titan/Mayhem for $200 through my local Worth rep so I'm obviously looking for prices lower than that. I have still yet to buy a bat or many bats. :cool:

I said the same thing but went with the nicer light just in case. now I have a full blown reef with a ridiculous amount of money spent on coral.