Wth? Z2000 ri el

Ballnitez

Is it just me or are the bros that got their Endload returns making a killing on a nr bats? I mean its cool I understand u don't want it anymore or have to many! But what happened to hooking bros up with a deal "I'm just saying"! Well I for one am going to be patient and wait for my preordered bat to arrive and going to try to pick an extra up for a good deal!

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, not what it used to be on this site. But, us what it is. Realistically with the RI NR being preordered for $220 the NR's should be $170-$175 but people are going to capitalize on impatient people that can't wait for the store to get them in.

I don't know why everyone brings up the bros hooking up bros when it obviously doesn't happen anymore.

Go ahead and knock me for what I did but I just sold my NR for a high price so I can turn around and buy one brand new from SBF w/receipt. Iv been waiting since January for my return so I figure a few more weeks wont kill me.

What's the point in hooking someone up with a great price when that person will most likely sell it for more than they paid for it.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
No such thing as Bros hooking up Bros anymore.... It is what it is ppl selling a NR bat for the same price as a NIW returnable one... So you pretty much do the same or you are losing out cuz everyone else will

Ballnitez

I don't know why everyone brings up the bros hooking up bros when it obviously doesn't happen anymore.

Go ahead and knock me for what I did but I just sold my NR for a high price so I can turn around and buy one brand new from SBF w/receipt. Iv been waiting since January for my return so I figure a few more weeks wont kill me.

What's the point in hooking someone up with a great price when that person will most likely sell it for more than they paid for it.

By all means do what u got to do bro! But u r right some fools do Indeed get a good deal then go and put it up for more! I'm just saying for those actually wanting a good deal aren't able to! I don't do the mark up I pass along the good deals just like I first saw on here when I joined

Ballnitez

No such thing as Bros hooking up Bros anymore.... It is what it is ppl selling a NR bat for the same price as a NIW returnable one... So you pretty much do the same or you are losing out cuz everyone else will

Just sucks but f it! It is what it is!

By all means do what u got to do bro! But u r right some fools do Indeed get a good deal then go and put it up for more! I'm just saying for those actually wanting a good deal aren't able to! I don't do the mark up I pass along the good deals just like I first saw on here when I joined

Plus your a dodgers fan so no chance in hell I could hook you up.....lol

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Why blame the seller rather blame the buyer because just like anything sold the market dictates the value.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I traded my RI Z2k before it got here for a returnable bad QC# Z2k with receipt dated 12/26. Was his idea not mine! He had a 28oz and wanted a lighter weight so I told him he could have my 26oz...he said sure! I normally don't swing 28oz but his bat is a light saber at the moment, but who knows how long it will last? I have a 27oz RI coming soon so even if the 28oz blows up, it won't be long before the other comes in!

MU12

Coach
It is what it is. It's not like they are making these people buy the bats...

It's not like they refused to lower their price for days and weeks in order to get the best deal possible.

The bats posted lasted a combined amount of what 3 hours? I've read all the "GTG Rules" on here and you are supposed to place your bat on the forum for exactly what you would want for it (not price checking) and then have buyers come in and low ball you, etc. to get your price down.

Can't hate the sellers guys, the buyers are driving the prices.

Ballnitez

It is what it is. It's not like they are making these people buy the bats...

It's not like they refused to lower their price for days and weeks in order to get the best deal possible.

The bats posted lasted a combined amount of what 3 hours? I've read all the "GTG Rules" on here and you are supposed to place your bat on the forum for exactly what you would want for it (not price checking) and then have buyers come in and low ball you, etc. to get your price down.

Can't hate the sellers guys, the buyers are driving the prices.

Very true! Guys just don't realize they r f ing up by buying the bat so high ruining it for everyone else

Ballnitez

Damn newbs! Poor guy just got raped for 220 on a ra Z so pretty much a nr! Messing up hard but hey if u want that z pay up suckas!

Ballnitez

Nothing else to add !!

Oh yea it does! It's funny tho people don't think that the Sff store will hook them up and for almos the same price they can have a niw with warranty but all they have to do is wait for the store to have them in stock

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Oh yea it does! It's funny tho people don't think that the Sff store will hook them up and for almos the same price they can have a niw with warranty but all they have to do is wait for the store to have them in stock

Once the "hype" machine kicks in for a bat, people just pay the asking price without researching..

Addicted to Softballfans
People are dumb enough to pay that much then sellers are gonna charge it. The problem is the fact that people are ignorant enough to pay the prices, and to think that someone else's RA# makes their bat returnable. LS verifies every receipt, RA#, etc and if it's not your bat they won't honor the warranty. I've had returns rejected by them and they don't even have the decency to send you back your broken bat. If the bat's are stamped replacements they should be sold as NR's and the sellers shouldn't mislead people into thinking they are gonna get warranty. That's the only issue I have with it. That's also why the prices are too high because I think the buyer's actually think they're getting a returnable bat so they think it's equal to the new ones you can buy through the sb fans store.... Nobody's going to get a good deal when idiots are flocking to overpay for something, but they'll regret it later. I'm done babbling now.

Ballnitez

People are dumb enough to pay that much then sellers are gonna charge it. The problem is the fact that people are ignorant enough to pay the prices, and to think that someone else's RA# makes their bat returnable. LS verifies every receipt, RA#, etc and if it's not your bat they won't honor the warranty. I've had returns rejected by them and they don't even have the decency to send you back your broken bat. If the bat's are stamped replacements they should be sold as NR's and the sellers shouldn't mislead people into thinking they are gonna get warranty. That's the only issue I have with it. That's also why the prices are too high because I think the buyer's actually think they're getting a returnable bat so they think it's equal to the new ones you can buy through the sb fans store.... Nobody's going to get a good deal when idiots are flocking to overpay for something, but they'll regret it later. I'm done babbling now.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!