For Sale Xbox 360 250gb with accessories. 2 months old. Original packaging

dward

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey fellas, I have a (new) xbox 360 250gb black wifi console for sale.

Comes with

Console with all cords
1 controller
Plug and play kit
Bluetooth wireless mic and charger
original headset
Madden 25
GTA 5 still in wrapper

Have original receipt

All in original packaging. Have taken out and played twice.

Asking 375 shipped
Interested? Text me 2179181449

c322734d-fd7f-4747-9843-b8a43b7896a8.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

trip

stfu
good luck.

I bought that system with a better selection of games for half of what you're asking

dward

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for your kind words trip..can you tell me what you got? This was an asking price I wasnt sure what they were going for on here

kjlee85

I mean this is $550 in new stuff why would it go so low?

Because used electronics particularly game consoles dont hold much value, and the new generation consoles drop in a few weeks, plus Black Friday is coming up at the end of the month when they will probably be in the $150-200 range. It's a terrible time to sell.

What exactly does this mean? It says (new) in the title, but played twice and still in original packaging? Sell it as used...its been used. It's been used so the value will drop a lot...

kjlee85

Cuz literally 1 hour game time I would consider new I guess

I understand what you mean but for me and most people this doesn't apply to electronics. Lots of people never buy used electronics whether its used for 1 min or 1 year.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Probably would maximize your return if you sold the two games separately. I'm sure they would draw more attention than the console.

I seen that Target is going to be having the 250 gb model with kinect and a couple games for 189.99 and the new xbox coming out drives down prices even more.

trip

stfu
i couldn't tell you what games i got.. thread got deleted.. but it was a played twice, 250gig 360 with a kinect, drawing pad, and literally fifteen games, at least five of which were still niw. i only bought it for the xbox and don't need any of the games, but it's a good 150 bucks worth of trade in allowance at gamestop.

current gen systems have taken a dive in the past six months, big time. best buy's black friday ad shows the 250 gig with a kinect and three games for 179.

sucks. i only bought it to hold over til the xb1 comes out. i'll be lucky to get 100 bucks out of it