EndlessWEB

Extra Hitter
comes with the following....

silver tray xbox-60gb hd- upgraded internal parts
lego indiana jones
grand theft auto 4
army of two 40th night
1 controller

i will also throw in a 2nd xbox that has the RROD but has not been registered and could b warrantied if someone wanted to do so, i bought it for the shell to customize and the disk drive, it was only played a month b4 it RROD..(note) these can b fixed if u know the right people, i just dnt lol....

will trade for a bat.....the thing gets no use so i figure there were kids that would love one for the room..

text me 8103094619

dc psycho mikens worth easton LHB nothin over a 28, no combatsgone!!!!

Last edited:

EndlessWEB

Extra Hitter
thanks freak, it really is a hell of a deal, the working one has elite guts which make it lag less online and makes it a bit faster....

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Ive repaired 3 xbox rrod for friends. Maybe I could help whoever gets this deal. Depending on the error code :D. I woulda taken the rush!!!!

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
I repair by swapping parts. There are several different rrod error codes. depending whether it's a drive error or a read error, I'll replace the corresponding parts. Pretty simple. I suggest finding a good tutorial on YouTube. That's where I went. I've got some junk xboxs in a box in the closet so it's easier. However there are several parts hoarders on craigslist usually