Need Help Yonkee19

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude lives in Mexico, just jumps across the boarder to do daily tasks or commit fraud, however he sees it.

All the towns listed in this thread are boarder towns. More then likely passing over the bridges with fake credentials and a new name every couple weeks. He's not worried about being prosecuted and will continue to screw people till someone sees him and splits his log open

You are correct... i have family in brownsvillle, those cities in mexico mentioned are just a few miles from where they live... el paso is little farther to the west tho.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^Me too.. i know this thread should get their attention, i also know it's not your job but have you sent any of them pm's

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be nice to hear from the others... possibly they received their packages and are content.. i hope that is not the case cause it is obvious something went wrong with the deals at some point but as with you and...who was it 808 that got your stuff only after putting dude on blast does not make it right as we all well know..

wcoastsoftball

It would be nice to hear from the others... possibly they received their packages and are content.. i hope that is not the case cause it is obvious something went wrong with the deals at some point but as with you and...who was it 808 that got your stuff only after putting dude on blast does not make it right as we all well know..

Yes I would like to hear from them as well.

Yonkee was online today, but didn't post anything anywhere.

Myself, bjimmy and dabus left negative feedback on his itrader, and he is labeled OBD.

If the others get their stuff we can reduce that to BB, or ship first.

my timeline was:
paid on Oct 23rd. when it didn't arrive by the next Tuesday, I contacted him and he said it would be Thursday as if he was sure of it. Still didn't arrive and it took a couple more days for him to get back to me, possibly that was the 31st or the 3rd. He texted me last Tuesday for my address and mailed this out on the 6th, which was a day before he was supposed to get home. Of course I got it yesterday, but sent him 6 messages between the 7th and the 9th that have never been responded to.

AJ22

Super Moderator
UPDATE I HAVE RECEIVED .... (10:11 a.m. CST this morning 11/11/14).

Yonkee19 said:
Good morning brother...

I've made five deals this past month,

2 of them have been resolved through paypal, refunded 2 payments and currently waiting on ups to pay me back for lost package.

And the 3 other have been sent already via usps...those are the deals..when they all get delivered, how do u remove my NGTG..

I got all tracking numbers...

9114901189866587216644--bat

9114901189866587216651--gear fit

9114901189866587216668--s5

I will do my best to keep everyone updated. I can only do so much ... I know I haven't posted much myself recently. But I do stay on top of NGTG's. I apologize for not returning all pm's. Just extremely busy myself.

Thanks, AJ22

wcoastsoftball

UPDATE I HAVE RECEIVED .... (10:11 a.m. CST this morning 11/11/14).

I will do my best to keep everyone updated. I can only do so much ... I know I haven't posted much myself recently. But I do stay on top of NGTG's. I apologize for not returning all pm's. Just extremely busy myself.

Thanks, AJ22

Thanks AJ, I will remove and change my NGTG once everyone is resolved. I have no problem with that. However, his communication with me/us was not up to par after Tuesday of last week.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^ Does this get removed from ngtg... after all his communication was /is terrible!!
It is not hard to let people know what is going on as a seller you are responsible to see your deals through.. yes it does not feel good when you have to tell someone that something went wrong but it is better than not saying anything at all..

wcoastsoftball

^^^^ Does this get removed from ngtg... after all his communication was /is terrible!!
It is not hard to let people know what is going on as a seller you are responsible to see your deals through.. yes it does not feel good when you have to tell someone that something went wrong but it is better than not saying anything at all..

This thread will stay. If he wants to help his cause, it would probably be best he comes in and explains his part, though he will more than likely get blasted for it. It is one thing to get one deal to go south due to personal issues/work or whatever, but when you have 5 go bad, at least pop in and chill everyone out.

Joker

all threads and itrader feedback should stay and be changed to buyer beware once its been verified the deals have been resolved

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Imo even if / when verified i think ngtg cause not only lack of communication but this guy has also tried beating the system with how many different user names... two/three?

AJ22

Super Moderator
wcoastsoftball.... (and all others),

I'm not sure he can currently post. With an OBD tag, I believe all he can do is pm certain members.

As for the NGTG thread staying once he resolves ... that is strictly on the member who was involved. If not deleted, if thread stays, the thread gets changed to a Buyer Beware. Not my rules or policies.. not SBFs rules or policies ... but policies that were set up amongst this sites members.

Regardless ... If members do their due diligence when dealing with anyone at this site, the feedback system here both old and current works great. If the feedback isn't enough, I have always offered to play middleman and I also have ALWAYS went out of my way to help search a member out when asked. All this at my expense.

I do not have any explanation at this time on what has happened with Yonkee19 nor do I care. I do care this gets resolved ... I do care he clears his NGTG status ... and I do care members research who you are dealing with. Dealing at this site is a privilege. Not a right ... you earn your reps. If paying first and shipping first is what Yonkee19 has to do to deal here again then so be it. HE EARNED HIS REP.

Let's work on resolving these NGTGs first before we decide what should be done. If members use this sites features and follow this sites helpful guidelines of DOs and DONTs, I promise it will all take care of itself once these NGTGs are resolved.

wcoastsoftball

Thanks, I wasn't sure as I don't work on NGTG issues often, and when I do, it is usually before it gets this far.

What about the iTrader feedback? That has not been addressed and what I was talking about earlier that I would change.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Not sure why he doesn't get banned period, we already proved this is a dupe of a dupe of an outstanding bad dealer. I hope everyone gets their stuff but this douche should get banned and his ip address blocked.

trip

stfu
they don't seem to care about dupes anymore. there's a few people that have them and it always gets looked past

wcoastsoftball

they don't seem to care about dupes anymore. there's a few people that have them and it always gets looked past

Not sure they/we don't care, but some have gotten good at hiding dupes, some change their habits here, the issue obviously is when we have an OBD with a dupe. I am sure we will discuss this issue and how to proceed.

AJ22

Super Moderator
I'll address this the best I can ... and this is more of my opinion than anything ... but the truth.

Thanks, I wasn't sure as I don't work on NGTG issues often, and when I do, it is usually before it gets this far.

What about the iTrader feedback? That has not been addressed and what I was talking about earlier that I would change.

You are more than welcome to address the NGTG issues ... I'm less involved than I have been in the past but I do go out of my way to help as often as possible when I am asked.

As for the iTrader, it works the same as far as I know as the posting in the feedback section ... once the issue is resolved, the feedback goes from NGTG status to Buyer Beware. Do I like this? Again, we earn our reps at this site.

Not sure why he doesn't get banned period, we already proved this is a dupe of a dupe of an outstanding bad dealer. I hope everyone gets their stuff but this douche should get banned and his ip address blocked.

My opinion is all dupes should be banned ... but there are a lot more than one thinks. I seriously got tired of looking into dupes as it was that bad. I literally remember a few days where I spent 3, 4 sometimes upwards of 8 hours without doing anything else except searching dupes. Sorry ... my time is a lot more valuable than searching this. As far as I'm concerned, the feedback section works when used correctly.

Not true ... then again, why is my membership any less or more important than anyone elses at this site? Because I'm a MOD? I'm here to help ... but I'm not going out of my way to 'search' unless asked when all the tools are already there.

trip

stfu
i'd be more than happy to police dupes, i got nothing but time on my hands. but then again, i'm not what you would call a member in good favor with the powers that be on sbf.

Country35

Banned User
Same here, I'd be happy to help out in getting issues resolved but I can't even view 2/3s of what goes on here now. I even asked sonic nicely.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
My opinion is all dupes should be banned ... but there are a lot more than one thinks. I seriously got tired of looking into dupes as it was that bad. I literally remember a few days where I spent 3, 4 sometimes upwards of 8 hours without doing anything else except searching dupes. Sorry ... my time is a lot more valuable than searching this. As far as I'm concerned, the feedback section works when used correctly.

I totally understand what you're saying with dealing with dupes bud. My problem in this case is this has been determined to be the 2nd known dupe of an outstanding bad dealer. This piece of crap still owes me $95 from a deal 2 years ago where he told me a bat never got to him (after he paid by echeck, never cleared), had me fasely file an insurance claim through usps, and then sold the bat through a dupe on here. Plus he was giving himself gtg's through his dupes on deals that never happened, so in this case itrader cannot be trusted with guy.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I would have to agree with joesmoe.. simply because of the situation in his case... the db busted on so many issues... possibly if guys like this get the ban hammer it may send a real msg about trying to pull their bs on here.

Last edited: