Your 2016 Live Tourney Watching Thread

Primo

fat and famous pablo
seems low....imo.

i think UNC would win this tourney, in this scenario, more than 50% of the time

which means they'll lose

i'm in the bottom 8% of my brackets and that's why basically being almost flawless in the first round.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I threw $25 on ND and Cuse money lines last night. Cuse winning was literally a miracle. Like Jesus being born.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
There was some money to be made for sure. Marbles required other than the Okie game, that was a bit easier.

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
seems low....imo.

i think UNC would win this tourney, in this scenario, more than 50% of the time

which means they'll lose

i'm in the bottom 8% of my brackets and that's why basically being almost flawless in the first round.

Hope you are right about the winning part Primo, I put $100 on them 1/20/2016 @ 6.5 to 1. Would be a nice hit if they can pull it off.

Mike Brady

North Carolina looks the best out 3. Between Syracuse and Villanova. I haven't seen OU play but the highlights make them look big and they have good solid Defense They have that go to guy Hield who is really standing out.

Notre Dame came at NC out of the gate and Carolina prevailed. they both shot well.
Syracuse has been sticking around and scoring just enough to catch up late in the game when they get a good rhythm.
Villanova's defense and press is helping them cause turnovers and saved them when their shots weren't going down.

The Virginia vs Syracuse game was just wow. The last 3 minutes it was just Virginia passing the ball around the perimeter until the shot clock expired. then the last 50 seconds the drove in the lane and had to play ticky tack foul.

No More Duke , Kentucky, Kansas or MSU so the pressure is on North Carolina. They look very confident.

Let's go Nova!!

stork

A double up would have been special. Now it is just a run of the mill 44pt beatdown. Nova better not slack like that in the ship.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
averaging 85 ppg on 60% shooting.....completely took away Ellis from KS and Heidl from OU and no one is picking them.....

i dont get it...UNC is big but Nova isn't small.....

UNC may win by 80...i'm jsut amazed everyone thinks it's unc to lose and that's after maybe the greatest basketball game 1 team ever played in final four history.......you can't be any higher on Nova right now and NO ONE is picking them.....

i dont get it.....

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
i've yet to see one analyst pick Nova......

I've had Nova winning it all from the start. Had them over Oklahoma in one semi, and had UNC beating Utah (whoops!) in the other semi.

The Syracuse run was nice because: 1) I grew up a Syracuse fan, and 2) Them advancing our of that bracket meant my ****ty Utah pick didn't really hurt me against the rest of the world, who pretty much all had either Virginia or MSU.

stork

I am taking Nova, more on emotion than any game analysis. UNC has enough already, spread the wealth. I am also picking whoever is playing vs UConn ladies. I will be waiting in anticipation of checking what the final score was sometime in the next week or so.

Mike Brady

Why isnt this game on CBS? thats crazy. all TBS plays is Conan some baseball and King of Queens. Ratings go up one day of the year. oh boy.

Mike Bradley

Addicted to Softballfans
screen-shot-2014-04-07-at-12.07.14-am-650x364.png