Your Cleveland Browns

hrdchrgin13

If they don't do the typical brown play, the QB won't start this year and it looks like they will actually improve their record which in turn will make their pick lower next year. Who's the top QBs coming out next year?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Garrett and chubb on opposite sides......now Ben doesn't get 15 seconds to wait on ab to run open, you can't shift protection schemes towards garret the entire time, leveon will have to stay and help some which allows more help towards browns side.

Flacco doesn't even throw the ball under 25 yds...go ahead, take those long 7 step drops...

And Dalton is **** when he gets hit....and same goes for green as Antonio brown

It's a no brainer

Primo

fat and famous pablo
If they don't do the typical brown play, the QB won't start this year and it looks like they will actually improve their record which in turn will make their pick lower next year. Who's the top QBs coming out next year?

Missouri kid....josh Allen clone, I think

Plus you can get a qb at 33 with as much chance as any of those drafted ahead

hrdchrgin13

Other than Hue, Cleveland is on an upswing right now.

He's a fool if he wants to go to either NY team, and Elway can't get his **** together

Primo

fat and famous pablo
none of that happens though, for a multitude of reasons.

I don't know what that means....

The browns will be the best team in that division in the near future....

Tomlin can't coach..he can just inherit hof players and with Ben gone, that team is 6 games worse. Marvin lewis....

And for whatever reason, Ozzie has lost the midas touch....

Dorsey is an absolute winner and what Cleveland needed.....they aren't the browns anymore

I promise they aren't drafting mayfield....no way

ntz

tricknollegy
when in the recent history of the browns have they ever displayed anything that could be described as football aptitude or moves by the front office that your could classify as intelligent, or forward thinking? at all?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
when in the recent history of the browns have they ever displayed anything that could be described as football aptitude or moves by the front office that your could classify as intelligent, or forward thinking? at all?

You mean outside of hiring Dorsey?

Sorry...i thought that was implied

ntz

tricknollegy
and you don't think they're going to do everything in their power, either unwittingly or not, to get in dorsey's way and prevent him from running a successful football team

Primo

fat and famous pablo
and you don't think they're going to do everything in their power, either unwittingly or not, to get in dorsey's way and prevent him from running a successful football team

No...i dont....

The whole packers chiefs thing.....

Country469

Yeah, I'm the idiot for thinking anything the browns do is gonna pan out, or even talking about another foregone conclusion

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I think you're an idiot for trading the 1 overall for a 2nd and a 4th....

I don't even think the browns are that dumb....unless it's the team with the 3rd or 5th

Joker

i don't think any of these teams looking for a QB are gonna trade up to get who they want. more like they'll take whoever is there

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i don't think any of these teams looking for a QB are gonna trade up to get who they want. more like they'll take whoever is there

I don't disagree.....but wtf does that say for their scouts? Youre paying how much money for "we'll take whoever falls to us"......isnt it their frickin job to find the right guy?

Joker

I don't disagree.....but wtf does that say for their scouts? Youre paying how much money for "we'll take whoever falls to us"......isnt it their frickin job to find the right guy?
there will still be a choice between the QBs until they are gone, but i don't see anyone giving up 2+ picks to move up 3 slots and take "their guy"