You're all *****!!!

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
If you think that there is any kind of distinction between league and tourney play.........You don't slide. You don't dive for a ball. You don't go first to third because, "it's only league......." Your letting your league teammates down and your a **** for thinking this way...........

There....I said it, now discuss...............

EAD, GTFO, STFU!!!!

Country35

Banned User
If you think that there is any kind of distinction between league and tourney play.........You don't slide. You don't dive for a ball. You don't go first to third because, "it's only league......." Your letting your league teammates down and your a **** for thinking this way...........

EAD, GTFO, STFU!!!!

Couldn't agree more.....a win is a win no matter where it is or who its against. I come to play and win any time I lace up the spikes

RDD15

Addicted to Softballfans

EAD, GTFO, STFU!!!!

Agree 100%

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate to say it and sound like a d-bag, but i've always been one of those guys that if I'm going to do something I'm going to give it 100%. League or Tourney. I understand its softball and no one is getting payed and we all should just be having fun. Its not fun to lose and if you think its ok to lose then you have something wrong with you. If you dont like it then just like swingnmiss said EAD,GTFO and STFU

coleman135

Lead Farmer Mother****er

EAD, GTFO, STFU!!!!

WOW, I think the consensus is that we all agree with swing

Weiner Wink

I go balls to the wall all the time. In HS I won the Badger Warrior award because of my intensity. Some people said I acted a fool on the sidelines but I was always cheering guys on. God help you if I actually got into a game, it was like trying to break a wild stallion on every play.

Chad11_2

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a competitor and I love to win anything... tourney, league, backyard wiffle ball... it doesn't matter... I can't stand when someone says "it's just league".

chile

Bad Ape
i am a rec baller...i walk to 1st while watching shallow pop-ups get caught by SS/2B/rover (yeah, people play a rover against me), i never steal...ever, i camp out under liners to the OF, i wonder why SS keeps scooping up the "hard grounders" i hit to him as i am slowing down on my way to 1B for the 3rd out of the inning.....again, i make wild throws when trying to "gun down" a guy rounding 3rd/stealing home while playing RF....what else? it's league....

AveregeJay

Banned User
I go balls to the wall all the time. In HS I won the Badger Warrior award because of my intensity. Some people said I acted a fool on the sidelines but I was always cheering guys on. God help you if I actually got into a game, it was like trying to break a wild stallion on every play.

lol, you are money.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
after every out recorded, especially in co-rec, I run in from right field and chest bump our 2nd baseman screaming YEAH, THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT! TOO EASY! BISHES!

Because it's all serious bizynuss to me brawh

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
after every out recorded, especially in co-rec, I run in from right field and chest bump our 2nd baseman screaming YEAH, THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT! TOO EASY! BISHES!

HAHA !!

Video or it didnt happen

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

Would it be gay if I printed out this post. Folded it neatly and wore it under my 'taint for the rest of the day?

doG

dabz

EAD, GTFO, STFU!!!!

I dont think running up the score when your up by 20+ in league is acceptable. I dont think shooting middle on a 65 year old pitcher whos belly is so big he hasnt seen his feet in 25 years is acceptable because he obviously wont be able to defend himself. I know i know he should be able to defend or not pitch but we all know the pitchers of which i speak. Every league has atleast one. Other than that i agree. League is practice for tournies. You should play as if it were a tourney if you want to get better.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
no sliding, diving or anything putting myself at risk in league ball sorry. you get a fricking ugly ass t shirt that aint worth even the slightest field rash let alone a blown this or that. i havnt even seen a league worth a **** in the last 5 yrs, most teams blow arse.

Milli

i slide in men's. i dont slide in co-ed cause i wear shorts. i dont care if i let my coed team down cause they suck nuts

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
"It's just league" is what some of the tourney players say when the pop up to second base or let a ground ball by them in the outfield. It make them feel better than "I suck".

Tourney or league, it's just rec softball.

I think he only reason people play harder in tournaments is that it cost more money. The better you play, the more you win. Generally, the more you win, the more games you play. That's value.

Last edited:

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm not playing hard it league....for one, it's just league....2, 75% of me is better than 99% of the rest of you so i figure i can afford to take a little off