Youre very welcome.

3XC

Big Truss
And? People drafted Gordon in every league. Point out where I was wrong. He was the best back on the Broncos from day 1 man, day 1. The ability to recognize talent is apparently rare, who knew.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Seriously.....the old trips wouldn't have done this

It's proof how horrible he's become. When you have to use this as a win, just stop trying

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
Bruh, I've had him in two leagues, since before your post, but you intimated that he was going to be an impact that week, the next week, the week after that...etc. which he wasn't.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
This is why guys like villy and primo dont associate with guys like trips

Villy would never do this.....it's beneath him and he's a bigger male than this

I'm disgusted......jay wouldn't even do this. I ****ing spit on you. You might as well move to Florida, buy a nickelback cd and rep the black and yellow. It can't get worse

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Absolutely.....it pisses me off you call yourself a male. It makes the rest of us look bad

As far as i can tell, there are two people in this world who would do this:

1. Trips
2. Legarrette Blount

DRock88

What's the problem here?
The key to good fantasy football management is being able to anticipate production weeks in advance

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
I take all my FF advice from Morris. He just learned the difference between a fullback and a runningback, but he definitely knew all about Nickelback.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Morris told me before the Cleveland-Cincy game that it would be all Cincy because Kenny Stills' daughter was going to be at the game so they would be very motivated. Where do I start?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I agree....being able to predict injuries is absolutely key

Btw, rock....my daughter got bamboozled by some old lady for a 10 dollar tshirt down by bourbon street. No refunds were given

Morris 14

You could start by riding villy's coat tail and repeating what he says. You're very good at that. You're both in my rear view, soooo knowledgeable.

3XC

Big Truss
Getting styled on by Morris, JFC. Shame on all of you. This is why MOOD is the weaker league.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
No sir. Forsett tanks tonight, then I come up with a big night. Then, I hornswoggle you next week.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Par for the course. Could have been way worse.

She said she jumped her ass and the lady called her a spoiled little white girl but i don't believe that part.....sounds too made up.

Btw, i did "the 1000" this mornjng.....or most of it, ran out of time

25 mountain climbers
25 push-ups
25 air squats
25 burpees
25 left leg lunges
25 v ups
25 right leg lunges
25 calf raises
25 double unders
25 jumping jacks

Primo

fat and famous pablo
100 burpees and 100 push ups in same workout is bull****

I did 50 burpees and subbed ball slams (15 lbs) and probably did 40 push-ups. I hit tris at gym yesterday. I haven't missed a day since i got back from Nassau

Morris 14

Primo and drock prolly on an anti thanksgiving dinner forum. This is where we help each other stay strong, none of that garbage will be ate, unite. Regulators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!