Zepp 3D Swing Analyzer

Goldeneagle81

The Rookie
Anyone used one of these? I've seen some really good reviews on it, and I like the idea of pairing it with my iphone. Does it help correct your swing?

Roll1

OBGYN
Anyone used one of these? I've seen some really good reviews on it, and I like the idea of pairing it with my iphone. Does it help correct your swing?

I think its pretty good for the basics and consistency. Swing speed, tempo and swing path. I felt that the numbers were off when using a really strong or weak grip. If your grip is neutral than this works even better.
The other cool thing is you can use this for your baseball swing (if you get the bat mount as well).

I tried the 3bays GSA pro at the same time and I ended up keeping the 3 bays one. very similar when it came to swing path, tempo etc but I felt the 3bays got a little more granular with face angle and path.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans

It probably could if you know what to do with all the information it gives you, how to analyze it, and how to form a plan to improve. If you can't do those things, or don't know someone that can, it's probably a waste of money.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
It probably could if you know what to do with all the information it gives you, how to analyze it, and how to form a plan to improve. If you can't do those things, or don't know someone that can, it's probably a waste of money.

In a nut shell. Slow mo vid can tell you all you need to know. This sort of thing would be for minor tweaking above the vid and you would need to know a lot to make use of it even if the program worked perfectly. If you have the cash to spend, it would probably be fun to play with though.