ZIGS/realflex/tubes

808reppin

The Veteran
I wear the zigs and realflex zigs are okay for grass I have yet to use the realflexes on anything but dirt.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Zigs are comfortable but the traction is one in no time. Don't know why people hate on elites, but the 2010s and newer have all been great.
_Elite%20Turfs%202013%20Charcoal%20Green.jpg

dynamcpunk

Addicted to Softballfans
I got two pairs of tubes, I never used them in softball though. The are real comfy and you could use them for softball.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Zigs are comfortable but the traction is one in no time. Don't know why people hate on elites, but the 2010s and newer have all been great.

Not hatin' on elite at all BUT the Adidas Kanadias can be had for cheaper & are more durable.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans

I have heard about durability issues with these and that they are for "walking around" lol These are basically the Adidas Thrasher exact tread pattern that they used for this shoe. Any of the Adidas trail shoes are great in grass or dirt and can usually be found on sale somewhere for about $20 cheaper than the Elites.

Hustlers0211

Addicted to Softballfans
Some of my teammates are wearing the new Adidas Vigors. They seem to like them, they have the same treads as the Kanadias and they come in more tame colors. IDK about wearing those skele toes on the field. I could not imagine how much it would hurt to take one off of a piggy. HAMMER TIME!

Last edited:

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
All it would take is one shot to break my toenail and Id be right back to wearing full protection cleats or turfs. Thats why I stick with turfs, more protection from that sort of thing.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I have heard about durability issues with these and that they are for "walking around" lol These are basically the Adidas Thrasher exact tread pattern that they used for this shoe. Any of the Adidas trail shoes are great in grass or dirt and can usually be found on sale somewhere for about $20 cheaper than the Elites.
I didn't know adidas sold $40 trail shoes. Where can I get them?

And the Vigors are the shoes most people where around here if they wear adidas. I see a lot of people wearing them. Must be comfortable.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yah megs, the vigors and kanadias have that type of tread. i see the kanadias for bout $60 and the vigors are $80. i think them elites look sorta cheap. kinda like xj900's back in the day

Hustlers0211

Addicted to Softballfans
Glove is the first options, sometime you have to kick it, chest bump it or headbutt it(two ways of doing this, both painful). BTW EGAY has the Adidas Vigor for $55 free shipping.

dynamcpunk

Addicted to Softballfans
Kohls had the addidas advertised and you can usally find a 20% discount too for them, Should come out no more that $50.00

And the Vigors are the shoes most people where around here if they wear adidas. I see a lot of people wearing them. Must be comfortable.

i have not found them for less than 55$ if there is a place out there please share the info:D

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!

Kohls. My wife had one of them $10 coupons for Kohls and got a pair of them for hiking for right around $40.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
As far as turf or trails go, the most comfortable pair I've ever owned were Nike Astrograbbers. Best as far as tread life goes to the Mizuno blasts. I just ordered a pair of Adidas Vigors from Amazon for 35 (60 shipped - 25 gift card). I'll give an opinion on them in a couple weeks after a little bit of play. I don't know why everyone is freaking out over elite copying the soles from Adidas. Hell, the trail pattern that them and boombah had been using for years was knocked off a soles of Nike ACG Trails.

Teencie

Hank Moody Jr
I wore the Zig Nanos this year. The sole was lower to the ground so it was more stable feeling than most other zig models. Loved em.

youngun

Addicted to Softballfans
All I wear is the realflexs. They are comfortable and light and very durable and have great traction in the dirt and grass.

Galpejos56

Addicted to Softballfans
Have the zigs and I like the traction all over the field. But like the 3n2 turfs I have even better