motorcycle back pack?

the_pickup_man

Addicted to Softballfans
can anyone recommend me a good bat pack for use when riding a motorcycle? the bats obviously have to be secure and preferably a chest strap to stop the bag moving around.

Robmob43

Coach
I'm also looking for a good batpack. Ive been looking at the Easton Stealth and the DeMarini Voodoo backpack. They both hold the bats good. The Easton has alot of room and compartments (4 bats) The DeMarini holds the bats real snug(2 Bats). If the DeMarini Voodoo had more room or compartments it world be the bag. Check them out.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
The og mizuno organizer. Not bulky. 2 bats, 2 gloves, cleats with room left over. If you are wanting more bats the diamond ix3 is nice. Setujp the same way as the organizer but less smaller pockets.

I loved my mizuno organizer so much I sold it. Bought it back. Bought a diamond ix3. A friend wanted the organizer sold it to him. I wanted another so I actually found a nwt on ebay for $16. This bish isn't leaving until she is ripped to shreds. And if it lasts as long as my other that will be a very long time

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
Boombah makes a good one... i ride an R1 and have never had a problem with my bats coming out or anything, even at 75+MPH

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Boombah makes a good one... i ride an R1 and have never had a problem with my bats coming out or anything, even at 75+MPH

X2 here on the Boombah and Q23 only 75 MPH ? I hit that in first gear. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Get the Nike backpack bag, it only holds two but, it holds the bats in place so well for riding, Sweet bag like 50 bucks.

Rode to **** loads of games never had a issue

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
when i had my gixxer, i would use the mizuno g2 bag if i was in a hurry and only bringing 2 bats.

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry but when i hit 150+ im not heading to a ball game... so thats why i put 75+

youngguns#5

Banned User
Sorry but when i hit 150+ im not heading to a ball game... so thats why i put 75+

yeah yeah....r1 straight line....look at your front tire....not your back....you see that little section on the edge your chicken strip....when thats gone on your front tire....lmk.....theres more to ridin than goin in a straight line......if you have chicken strips on that 190/17 rear...shame on you...pitiful....

Last edited:

Fastball

Extra Hitter
IMG00099-20101120-1124.jpg

IMG00098-20101120-1124.jpg

IMG00097-20101120-1124.jpg

IMG00096-20101120-1123.jpg

IMG00095-20101120-1123.jpg

Fastball

Extra Hitter
That's what i carry man and i love it. I posted some pics to help you out. It hold 4 bats and has straps that could them in tight. Front holds to gloves i keep my OF and 1B glove. It has a air tight pocket for batting gloves and the top zipper you can put more gloves or balls whatever you want and the last pocket is for the hydro pack. Gatorade, water, Etc.. Hope it helps

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for explaining to me what a chicken strip is... thought this was a softball forum not a motorcycle forum, when you want to come out to utah we can do some canyons and you can tell me how my chicken stips look

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Thanks for explaining to me what a chicken strip is... thought this was a softball forum not a motorcycle forum, when you want to come out to utah we can do some canyons and you can tell me how my chicken stips look

Q23 done laid the law and dang Q23 can B-REAL come run some canyones too ? :(

jed.only

Don't judge me.
you guys are crazy.

x2 on the mizuno organizer, i have an OG, its still in great shape today. i still see them from time to time at the stores.

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
Get one with the closure that snaps across your chest. Helps the straps not ease back over your shoulders. I just made one myself with some spare web strap and snap buckles. When not in use just snap it around one of the shoulder straps.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Get one with the closure that snaps across your chest. Helps the straps not ease back over your shoulders. I just made one myself with some spare web strap and snap buckles. When not in use just snap it around one of the shoulder straps.

What he said. :cool: