The NEW MIKEN Price Guide

chris22186

Addicted to SBF!
Had a guy in the area selling dc psychos and mv-3 for $165 local pick-up...Hey what do OG ultras with ASA stamps go for?

thomlch

The Rookie
Super Freaks seems to either not be moving or moving like $10 lower than listed on the used side. Seems like $140-$165 is more in line now. jmo.

thomlch

The Rookie
Used, returnable MV3s are going for well below range. Seems $140 makes them move. $135 with a receipt just moved.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Super Freaks seems to either not be moving or moving like $10 lower than listed on the used side. Seems like $140-$165 is more in line now. jmo.

Used, returnable MV3s are going for well below range. Seems $140 makes them move. $135 with a receipt just moved.

It is also the "off-season" so prices are going to be lower on just about everything.

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
sorry folks i havent been here lately.. long story.. (shuddup rudy) off season prices are tremendously different.. we are not, well i am not gonna change the prices because of off season.. these prices are on pace with during the season pricing..

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Good one. I was thinking the same. Just didn't know what was a fair percentage to subtract for the off-season.

From what I have seen the last few years it is right. Bats that go for 200 in the summer are around 175-180 in the off-season. I would say 10-15% depending on the demand of the certain bat.

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
because i didnt know the answer.. i asked the question for the pricing on them.. no one answered me.. so i just freelanced a little bit..

sampson

ah. i see. i dont have an opinon on what they should be (mainly cause i dont think they are worth as much as people are paying for them...but thats beside the point). the only thing id say is that whatever the price is the 2nd and 3rd batches should be the same.

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
ah. i see. i dont have an opinon on what they should be (mainly cause i dont think they are worth as much as people are paying for them...but thats beside the point). the only thing id say is that whatever the price is the 2nd and 3rd batches should be the same.

fixed it sir ..

226z

Addicted to Softballfans
Only price I see that seems way off is on the OKC, which really isn't a bat anyones going to be likely concerned about anyway, but I had one about a year ago, 32/22 I believe it was that only had about 20 hits on it and couldn't sell it for $50...Never saw one listed for much, if any more than that. Lots of the prices on all bats are going to fluctuate cause of the economy so ppl should consider that before complaining about them bouncing around. May be impossible to determine on og ultras and og u2's cause they have bounced around $100-$200 either way in the past 8 months or so....Now they seem to be selling for about $550-$800 for og ultras NIW depending on who sells and buys, and as most ppl know, they are getting so hard to find ppl can almost ask what they want for one, and $300-$500 used. About $250-$400 for og u2's NIW depending on who sells and buys it, and $125-$225 for used og u2's...

Robby123

Picked up a NIW MV-1 w/receipt dated 11/3/10 for 150$ :) Figured that was about right being they are 170$ NIW w/current receipt.