The NEW MIKEN Price Guide

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Price check on a 200-300 hit freak nasty...had a guy pm me what i wanted for it and want to give him a fair price...i paid 190 for it...would 160 be too much?

70rocket350

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked up that 2010 blue and white intensite size 34/26 and it was broke in half at the handle in the mail. sucks! Any1 know how to get a reciept? I cant find this size anywhere.....Thanks. And Thank you for the update clemsonhitters

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked up that 2010 blue and white intensite size 34/26 and it was broke in half at the handle in the mail. sucks! Any1 know how to get a reciept? I cant find this size anywhere.....Thanks. And Thank you for the update clemsonhitters

File a shipping insurance claim.

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
price check on clean maxload asa recoil 26oz?

Pics will tell the whole story, but general rule of thumb is this time of year prices are down around 20% and they normally go used from $220 to $180 - so right now you are looking around $180 to $150

side note:
If the stamps are 25% or less, you are looking on the bottom side no matter the number of cuts....

rightsideswine

Banned User
price check on clean maxload asa recoil 26oz?

Pics will tell the whole story, but general rule of thumb is this time of year prices are down around 20% and they normally go used from $220 to $180 - so right now you are looking around $180 to $150

side note:
If the stamps are 25% or less, you are looking on the bottom side no matter the number of cuts....

Really? Sell me your 2 cleanest 26max asa recoils for $325 for the pair.

nissben

Freakin Ninja
price check on miken chaos...barely used...got a friend interested i dont wanna rip him off...should the price of it be close to the vicious?

JMAD6

Addicted to Softballfans
need a price check on a og usssa recoil 26oz. 100 bp cuts... returnable. thanks

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd be willing to sell my DST maxload for less than the stated if anyone's interested in one. About 1000 hits and still a tank. No rattles or web. PM me if interested.

islandboy78

Addicted to Softballfans
Recoil

What is the going rate for balanced niw? Also for maxloaded used about 60 swings on it? Also for a og freak 98 30ounces with about 300 swings on it?

Thanks

70rocket350

Addicted to Softballfans
see that new version blue n white intensite? I have one thats a 34/26 but broke in mail how can i return it? lol