Mizuno Sandals
Mizuno Batting Gloves
Nike Head Sock

Thanks Marc

Not sure of your screen name.

Merry Christmas :)

tbaggs22

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure who my SS was but thanks a ton for the very generous gift card. I can get a few cool things now that I could never of afforded from my favorite store......

fivehole

Pimptastic Player
a2f09a71.jpg

29a18272.jpg

Thanks a bunch FiveHole. Cant wait to swing it. Merry Christmas.

hope you like it, Merry Christmas

got mine today from stlsnappers

from stlsnappers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks bro - thats some nice looking gear right here and the sauces look good bro....

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
FedEx just dropped a box off at my doorstep from Down 2 Earth Sports. It has a Combat Coaches Choice Bat Pack and a Team Combat flexfit.

VERY NICE!

Will post pics in a few. Now, who's my SS?

NoRangeAg

three three
Just so you know, in case you haven't cracked open those Vienna chips yet, they are freaking good. I got sent some today and the bag is almost gone already.

from stlsnappers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks bro - thats some nice looking gear right here and the sauces look good bro....

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
from stlsnappers

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Wait til you try the chips! They are awesome if you like hot stuff. I sent 2x batting gloves because they tend to run a little small. Glad you like it! Merry Christmas!

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Got home from work today, and saw that 3 packages arrived for me:

c3e14097.jpg

An Easton Salvo
2 bottles of Pliny the Elder
2 things of beef jerky
Hoodie
T-shirt
Candles and candle accessories for the wife

We were both really excited about all of it. It's been 5 minutes and my wife already is opening up the candles, and I'm about to go look for tape to do the Salvo bat grip. Glad I'm hitting tomorrow :D

Thanks Peter! (VPD#9)

Dont know if you've had the Pliney before, but its prob the best IPA on the planet. That is an awesome gift right there.

Jazzyc91

Just checked delivery confirmation and it says my ss's packages have been delivered so hopefully he posts pics in here

CARMEL

Ball Playing Momma
Had to wait all day at work to open the package, but it was worth it.............

apilot did a great job!

MelsSS.jpg

Freak DST 25.3oz
Under Armor Batting Gloves
2 Body Building Water Bottles
Pine Tar Stick
Work Out Towel

THANK YOU & Merry Christmas

berx25

Don't hate the Player!
Derby boys Jersey
ionic necklace
Combat batting gloves
Combat winter hat
bat tape
and . . . . . . . .

I'm pretty sure it is a 10in barrel plague in minty shape 27 FL PERFECT!!!!!

What a great gift - the "toys" just kept falling out of the box :p:p

Glad you like it! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

apilot

Veteran
Had to wait all day at work to open the package, but it was worth it.............

apilot did a great job!

MelsSS.jpg

Freak DST 25.3oz
Under Armor Batting Gloves
2 Body Building Water Bottles
Pine Tar Stick
Work Out Towel

THANK YOU & Merry Christmas

Cool, glad you liked the package, Merry Christmas and good luck in 2011!

NoRangeAg

three three
BanjoDan has officially killed it.

Just saw the mail and he also sent me a $50 gift card to New Era on top of all of this stuff pictured.

Dan, I can't thank you enough for going so far above and beyond and being original (and spot on with stuff I like but didn't specifically mention) with what you gave me.

Just received a 3rd box from BanjoDan with a bunch more goodies!

IMG_1434.jpg

In the latest delivery there was the following:
2 bottles of Vess' Cream Soda
Bag of Billy Goat Chip Company potato chips
Bag of Old Vienna of St. Louis Red Hot Riplets chips (these are being eaten as I type this and are the goods!)
A bottle of Fiebings Neatsfoot Oil that my Pro Preferred will love
A Dudley Thunder SW ball

BanjoDan has literally sent me every treat that St. Louis and its surrounding areas have to offer and I love every bit of it. Thanks again Dan!

JK21

VETERAN
re

Gameday on field Troy Polamalu Jersey. Molson Canadian beer shots. Personalized Canadian bottle opener and candy. Thanks Giants_rook.

Status
Not open for further replies.