How many Hr's do you hit in a season?

Martin 20

Extra Hitter
Agreed but if you can hit when you have none left you can also hit the long ball more often then not. Hrs are the easiest part of hitting but still a part of hitting.

Very true, just feels like situational hitting is too often forgot about. They're better be 2 on when you swing for it if everyone on the team can hit one.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i keep a very very detailed account of my offensive prowess over a season......after dotting all the i's and crossing all the lower case j's, it's come to a mathmatical certainty that i average 3 hr's for every 1 ab

hope this helps

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Where in Montgomery County do you play and on what nights?

Monday-Gaithersburg (serious wood)
Tuesday-Ridge Road (donkey punch)
Wednesday-Gaithersburg (warpath)
Thursday-Rockville (camel towing)
Friday-Rockville (rv careys)

Weekends (MWM)

We also won the trophy every one of these nights.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
i keep a very very detailed account of my offensive prowess over a season......after dotting all the i's and crossing all the lower case j's, it's come to a mathmatical certainty that i average 3 hr's for every 1 ab

hope this helps
How can I argue science.

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
I thought he was quoting fez from that 70s show

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I do hit more than anyone in MOCO softball but I thought for sure with all the awesome swing on here it wouldnt be a big deal.

ktown808

The Unknowns

hope this helps

What the hell kind of skills did you learn in school? :cool:

ktown808

The Unknowns
I do hit more than anyone in MOCO softball but I thought for sure with all the awesome swing on here it wouldnt be a big deal.

It's not a big deal except you are bragging about something only you can say is true and you play D/E ball (basically rec-ball) and are bragging about hitting a lot of homeruns in those leagues and tourneys.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Willy Wonka son............Willy Wonka.

I'm not a fan of candy, hallucinations, or gene wilder. On the same note I think midgets are cool, johnny depp was the **** in about every movie he has ever played in and golden tickets seem cool, IF they gain you access to ***** houses. Other than that I've never watched either of the movies.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Softballfans.com rule 13-2(Part B) clearly states that if you attempt to lie to other members by saying "I hit 300 homeruns this past year" your arse is banned. The mods can only take so much BS on here...

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
I'm not a fan of candy, hallucinations, or gene wilder. On the same note I think midgets are cool, johnny depp was the **** in about every movie he has ever played in and golden tickets seem cool, IF they gain you access to ***** houses. Other than that I've never watched either of the movies.

The new one is an abomination, and I like Johnny Depp as an actor. "Most like the book" be damned! :p

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Hitting more homers tha the rest of the board combined?
Dang....I better reel my power in some.

Nah...probably because he told too many BS stories here.
There is such a thing as too many?
Banned for trolling his own post?!?!?!?
I can't even understand how this is possible......Something about the time/space continueum?

Also.....I've just got to tell you.......He pm'd me before he was banned, saying he was 100% serious. He hit three hundred last summer.:D