The NEW MIKEN Price Guide

RIPIT915

Banned User
Where is the nasty and PsychoSE? Dont say because the SBF store dont sell them. They never sold the Super freak either. A true price guide will have all bats on it.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
What about the Freak Nasty's?

Where is the nasty and PsychoSE? Dont say because the SBF store dont sell them. They never sold the Super freak either. A true price guide will have all bats on it.

If you want the price of this bat go to the forum created by the company that sells the Freaky Nasty and Psycho SE.. We here at SBF don't support that site by promoting their merchandise...

fudge65315

2011 mv3 fastpitch -10 was $210 NIW, shame shipping and import tax here in britain pushed the price up nearer $300 haha. Have seen them advertised for $299, dont get ripped off :)

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
price check utrip recoil balanced used w/receipt?

First off post this in the right section. Start a thread in the Miken section and post up pics and "Supposed" number of hits and size. This isn't the section to be asking questions...

RIPIT915

Banned User
I am saying that it IS on the Guide, either put all Miken bats on it or only have the bats that the SBF store has or has sold which is only about half of the bats you have in the guide

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
are u really getting that hyped up about this.. and you are a demanding lil **** arent you.. why dont you just ask around.. i havent seen any sold here NIW or many at all sold after the fact.. So I DONT KNOW.. that's my answer.. if u want make up your own price for it and see if it works for you.. Dont go around demanding **** when you havent put anything towards anything..

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I am saying that it IS on the Guide, either put all Miken bats on it or only have the bats that the SBF store has or has sold which is only about half of the bats you have in the guide

are u really getting that hyped up about this.. and you are a demanding lil **** arent you.. why dont you just ask around.. i havent seen any sold here NIW or many at all sold after the fact.. So I DONT KNOW.. that's my answer.. if u want make up your own price for it and see if it works for you.. Dont go around demanding **** when you havent put anything towards anything..

Exactly it's our/Clemson's price guide. If you don't like it STFU and make your own or go the the place that sells that bat and ask them what it's worth.

RIPIT915

Banned User

This I can understand

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
whats it take to get the velocit-e 2.0 on the price guide?

Jeezus dude, they've been out for all of what 2 weeks now... I am sure they it will be up there but seeing as they are brand new there isn't really a question as to what the price is. Everyone has the same price on them....

otownballer12

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure what batch this really is but how about a freaking 100 with smooth endcap and a serial number that starts with 332

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah man..I no **** have 2500-3000 hits on it. I think with this new one, I'm going to write down how many swings I have on it after BP...curious to how long it lasts.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah man..I no **** have 2500-3000 hits on it. I think with this new one, I'm going to write down how many swings I have on it after BP...curious to how long it lasts.

I'm really hoping mine will make it through the season before it goes, she's deff been a good one, it's so hot right now it is down right sick and everyone wants to swing it. I too wonder how a new Psycho will hold up compared to the one's we have right now. It should be interesting.

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah the NR should be here early next week..I'mma start swinging it in BP and make it a team bat...break that sucker in..I can't wait to see the distance between a NIW Psycho and a beat to hell Psycho