NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha, yeah i think it will be probably a 60-40 split, with the 60 being teams that most would consider sandbaggers...

to be completely honest with you, our team could play and compete in D, we just wouldnt win anything. we played E last 2 years, had good years, but never won any tourneys. we were consistantly top 3, top 5, never finished out of the top 10; we added a couple older vets and have finally gotten over the hump this year with a couple of first place finishes. in 2009, we finished 2nd 9 out of 16 tourneys. we made the decision then to play E until we finally won a tourney haha

Swamp Donkeys could compete in D as well. I have seen them win a D tourney, beating a couple solid D teams along the way; they will do just fine next year after being bumped

ok then, as much as I like both of you I won't mind if you go 0-2 hahahahaha.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
hahahahaha, i wouldnt have mentioned anything but you had to go and bring up how we got lucky vs yall twice

honestly bro, as much as i like you...i wouldnt mind yall going 0-2 a bit :D

That wasnt me!! :D:D Hell, yall beat us by 9 in the 2nd game up at Cherry Park...

As for us sandbagging.... Na, we have been in E all year long... We were not the most talented team down in Aiken (ISA World) last weekend.... we just got some breaks, and played our best game of the year in the IF game of the championship...

Stretch19

Grow up
Boots and Bikinis at Dale Jr's spot:

acris74644.jpg

zcris45269.jpg

zcris45273.jpg

zcris45274.jpg

zcris45918.jpg

Stretch19

Grow up
That wasnt me!! :D:D Hell, yall beat us by 9 in the 2nd game up at Cherry Park...

As for us sandbagging.... Na, we have been in E all year long... We were not the most talented team down in Aiken (ISA World) last weekend.... we just got some breaks, and played our best game of the year in the IF game of the championship...

nah, i was talking about how you said we cut yall twice, i know Guff was the one on the NSA board talking about we werent the better team...i was admitting we got lucky to get yall twice ;)

i know yall have been in E all yeah, i was talking about that summer wars tourney that yall played up in and got the co 1st place cause it was so late. i dont think yall are sandbaggers, but i do think you could play D and do just fine...kinda like us

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
nah, i was talking about how you said we cut yall twice, i know Guff was the one on the NSA board talking about we werent the better team...i was admitting we got lucky to get yall twice ;)

i know yall have been in E all yeah, i was talking about that summer wars tourney that yall played up in and got the co 1st place cause it was so late. i dont think yall are sandbaggers, but i do think you could play D and do just fine...kinda like us

Yeah... we got on a roll that weekend... That was when it was like 102 degrees, and our dumbasses lose the first game, and then had to play 6 straight to end the day... Ended up going 7-1...

We can play with some of the D teams around here, but not all of them...

Stretch19

Grow up
Yeah... we got on a roll that weekend... That was when it was like 102 degrees, and our dumbasses lose the first game, and then had to play 6 straight to end the day... Ended up going 7-1...

We can play with some of the D teams around here, but not all of them...

yeah, it was hot as a mukka lukka that day...thank god we decided to wear white and not the black or theres no way we would have finished.

i agree, we can play with most of the D teams, but not all...the ones that are really C teams haha. we were planning on playing in the upper that weekend but had a bunch out...brought a dude out that played with us in 2009 and hadnt played since then to have enough haha

This place open on Sundays? hahahahahaha

haha, sure are, dont think they are having a contest sunday, but i could be wrong...charlotte has a lot to offer

Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha, yeah i think it will be probably a 60-40 split, with the 60 being teams that most would consider sandbaggers...

to be completely honest with you, our team could play and compete in D, we just wouldnt win anything. we played E last 2 years, had good years, but never won any tourneys. we were consistantly top 3, top 5, never finished out of the top 10; we added a couple older vets and have finally gotten over the hump this year with a couple of first place finishes. in 2009, we finished 2nd 9 out of 16 tourneys. we made the decision then to play E until we finally won a tourney haha

Swamp Donkeys could compete in D as well. I have seen them win a D tourney, beating a couple solid D teams along the way; they will do just fine next year after being bumped

Classic example of sandbagging

underdog3

Addicted to Softballfans
Young dude with a good arm right? The team yall had in rock hill a couple weekends ago was stout, hopr you bring the team from last weekend to rock hill this weekend haha

im somewhat young lol not a good arm but i have a great glove, im also the little guy that judy'd a few times in the championship game and yalls fans were saying i had high heels on :D , i have no clue what team voodoo is gonna have honestly, 5 of us off that team are playing in the coed world in cherokee this weekend...

Stretch19

Grow up
im somewhat young lol not a good arm but i have a great glove, im also the little guy that judy'd a few times in the championship game and yalls fans were saying i had high heels on :D , i have no clue what team voodoo is gonna have honestly, 5 of us off that team are playing in the coed world in cherokee this weekend...

oh damn for real? so you arent going to be there huh? the only one i honestly really remember playing was the C...that fool hit it anywhere he wanted to man, he was good those 2 games; haha, they said you had high heels on? im not even sure what that means?? that right there is why i dont like having dudes bring their women, we are getting throttled and all she can think to say is you have high heels on :rolleyes:

Sandbaggers :D

honestly we would have played D, but didnt have enough money to go all the way to Knoxville, TN for the Supers...we broke as hell

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans

Quit lying, Jeffrey... You hit pills, shon!! Your trying to fool these people... We playing your arse on the fence...

Oh... "Im somewhat young"... Yeah, and Im somewhat old! :p

Stretch19

Grow up
Dakota is old as h*** (40 and over world :)) and Little Feller is like 12ish.

who did you play with this year? i remember yall skull drug us last year down in Aiken...that fuggin place is miserable, we went 0-4 last year and 2-3 down there this year...doubt we will ever go back to aiken, what a shame

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly we would have played D, but didnt have enough money to go all the way to Knoxville, TN for the Supers...we broke as hell[/QUOTE]

How in the hell do you not have the money to drive 3 and a half hours? We drove 10 hours to Vegas lol and anything in Socal is at least 6 hours away from us, and San Diego is about 8 hours. About like driving from Charlotte to Daytona Beach.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Quittin' time (4:50 local time)...

And SC/NC softball.... everyone pretty much knows everyone else... We dont have like 20,000 softball teams like Cali has...

:D

I guess that makes sense. We still know a good chunk of folks though, at least the Norcal teams do. Socal is a whole nother story.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess that makes sense. We still know a good chunk of folks though, at least the Norcal teams do. Socal is a whole nother story.

Do u play any league ball at Twin Creeks?? I still know a few that play out there, but most my age have given the game up...

Stretch19

Grow up
How in the hell do you not have the money to drive 3 and a half hours? We drove 10 hours to Vegas lol and anything in Socal is at least 6 hours away from us, and San Diego is about 8 hours. About like driving from Charlotte to Daytona Beach.

hahaha, i was just messing around guy, but knoxville is like 5 hours from us, rock hill less than 2...we qualified for the Supers in IN last year, but didnt make the trip cause of money, year before that, it was in Vegas and we didnt qualify; we are a good E team, will be an average D team...no world beaters by anymeans, not like Dakota and his gang :rolleyes: