NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
no comment :rolleyes: :D

But to be fair, yall didnt have the easiest draw.. Yall opened up with Hammerface (GA) who swept through the Georgia states...

Then played Hardknox... and they are solid as well..

Hey, now yall can say you double-dipped the eventual ISA World Champions! :D

Stretch19

Grow up
it was a totally different team than when we faced yall attitudes and people...i played lc when we played you guys...

Young dude with a good arm right? The team yall had in rock hill a couple weekends ago was stout, hopr you bring the team from last weekend to rock hill this weekend haha

Stretch19

Grow up
damn i cant wait for this ****...i think we are going to have like 42 people there which sucks, but damn i cant wait

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
damn for real? flying out this ***** on thursday huh? you staying in rock hill thursday night?

Yup we are flying out Thursday but, 3 of our guys are showing up Friday. With the Managers meeting, maybe having to play on Friday and potential jet lag we would rather show up a day before and maybe get some BP in. Yeah we will be at the Super 8 til Monday morning.

You guys get a non-stop from SFO??

Its not all that bad of a flight out this way...

Yeah we got a direct flight each way it was like $420 RT. Except one guy and his lady that booked their ticket on Saturday. lol They fly in direct to Charlotte but have to drive to Atlanta on Sunday for a Monday morning flight. They got that flight for $379 last minute though so, guess they shouldn't complain.

damn i cant wait for this ****...i think we are going to have like 42 people there which sucks, but damn i cant wait

We are going to have a solid 11. lol :D

Stretch19

Grow up
Yup we are flying out Thursday but, 3 of our guys are showing up Friday. With the Managers meeting, maybe having to play on Friday and potential jet lag we would rather show up a day before and maybe get some BP in. Yeah we will be at the Super 8 til Monday morning.

Yeah we got a direct flight each way it was like $420 RT. Except one guy and his lady that booked their ticket on Saturday. lol They fly in direct to Charlotte but have to drive to Atlanta on Sunday for a Monday morning flight. They got that flight for $379 last minute though so, guess they shouldn't complain.

We are going to have a solid 11. lol :D

makes sense...if i would have known that i would have suggested staying in charlotte thursday night...a lot more stuff to do there, bars, WAY more women/college sluts than you will find in Rock Hill

damn thats not bad for a flight w/ less than a week in advance

honestly, i would rather have 11 than 14 like we are planning...then nobody complains about having to sit...oh well

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
makes sense...if i would have known that i would have suggested staying in charlotte thursday night...a lot more stuff to do there, bars, WAY more women/college sluts than you will find in Rock Hill

damn thats not bad for a flight w/ less than a week in advance

honestly, i would rather have 11 than 14 like we are planning...then nobody complains about having to sit...oh well

I think we will have exactly 10 for Friday Night... and 11 for Saturday&Sunday(If we make it to Sunday)... Co-Co (The big LH that hit bombs) wont be there..

Yeah, anything over 12 players can cause a lot of bitching for sure.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, it sure does...2 of the guys we had down there vs yall a couple weeks back started the year with us, then we kinda parted ways. one was working every weekend it seemed like which got to be too much of a conflict and the other had some personal problems come up and literally disappeared for like 3 months. i talked to him the thursday before Memorial Day weekend to confirm game times, he said he was going to be there and never showed...he called me out of the blue like 3 weeks ago haha. we were down to bare bones for the super regionals so they both came back out and played. they will both be subs this weekend and the 3rd is a friend of a couple of the guys we play with, who we asked a couple weekends ago when we werent sure how many were going to be there.

long story short, we got 14, but the 3 that wont play havent been with the team all year so it wont be THAT bad to sit them...sucks Co-Co wont be there...there goes at least 15 runs for the other teams over the course of the tourney, haha

Stretch19

Grow up
i like showing up with 10-11 for the big tourneys, it kinda gives you an 'us vs the world' mentality...think people are more focused and play better that way...also when the wives and GF's are there...**** i hate when they come to games

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
i like showing up with 10-11 for the big tourneys, it kinda gives you an 'us vs the world' mentality...think people are more focused and play better that way...also when the wives and GF's are there...**** i hate when they come to games

Me too... especially when they start giving players "tips" on what they should do... A few years back (with another team), we had a girl that continued to yap.... I finally went over to her, and said... "Your boyfriend wont tell you this, but we would all really like it if you would just STFU"

My family does has not come to a tournament in 10 years... I dont mind league ball for them to come, but I cant focus when they are there...

And since I am ranting anyway.... If someone brings their kids to a tournament... I am good with that.... but for God's sake, keep them out of the dugout!!

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans

HAHAHAHH Yeah we will only have 1 girl there and my boy and his wife go everywhere together so, we all knew she was coming from the get-go. She is hella cool though so it is all good.

11 is good for us, we have a lot of versatile players that can play both infield and outfield if we need to make a move.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, it sure does...2 of the guys we had down there vs yall a couple weeks back started the year with us, then we kinda parted ways. one was working every weekend it seemed like which got to be too much of a conflict and the other had some personal problems come up and literally disappeared for like 3 months. i talked to him the thursday before Memorial Day weekend to confirm game times, he said he was going to be there and never showed...he called me out of the blue like 3 weeks ago haha. we were down to bare bones for the super regionals so they both came back out and played. they will both be subs this weekend and the 3rd is a friend of a couple of the guys we play with, who we asked a couple weekends ago when we werent sure how many were going to be there.

long story short, we got 14, but the 3 that wont play havent been with the team all year so it wont be THAT bad to sit them...sucks Co-Co wont be there...there goes at least 15 runs for the other teams over the course of the tourney, haha

In the NSA State Championship.... Co Co literally gave them (VooDoo) 8 runs in the first game (Hit 3 bombs).. VooDoo named him their MVP!!

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I think we will have exactly 10 for Friday Night... and 11 for Saturday&Sunday(If we make it to Sunday)... Co-Co (The big LH that hit bombs) wont be there..

Yeah, anything over 12 players can cause a lot of bitching for sure.

Had 13 when we went to Vegas and that was pretty much the situation. Guys were bitching like grown men with panties on.

Stretch19

Grow up
Me too... especially when they start giving players "tips" on what they should do... A few years back (with another team), we had a girl that continued to yap.... I finally went over to her, and said... "Your boyfriend wont tell you this, but we would all really like it if you would just STFU"

My family does has not come to a tournament in 10 years... I dont mind league ball for them to come, but I cant focus when they are there...

And since I am ranting anyway.... If someone brings their kids to a tournament... I am good with that.... but for God's sake, keep them out of the dugout!!

i personally hate it...we go places to play ball, thats it..PLAY BALL. we have a pretty young team so not many have wives, a few have GF's and a couple have kids. we try to play 2 weekends a month and give the guys 2 weekends off so that they can spend quality time with their families and such away from the ball parks. there is nothing worse than a team separating and going off in all different directions after a game, just to meet back up 30 minutes before the game to play. mine doesnt come to any of the tourneys, she comes to league and we play kickball together, but she understands the weekends i play ball are my time with the guys, etc.

HAHAHAHH Yeah we will only have 1 girl there and my boy and his wife go everywhere together so, we all knew she was coming from the get-go. She is hella cool though so it is all good.

11 is good for us, we have a lot of versatile players that can play both infield and outfield if we need to make a move.

well thats good, yall got a score keeper, thats a plus! we are pretty versatile as well, got a couple guys that can play both, helps with the flow of the game, not to sub, unless they arent hitting

In the NSA State Championship.... Co Co literally gave them (VooDoo) 8 runs in the first game (Hit 3 bombs).. VooDoo named him their MVP!!

haha, yall need to study up on the HR progressive rules guy, 3 homeruns is 6 runs, but still thats an MVP worthy performance for sure :D

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
i personally hate it...we go places to play ball, thats it..PLAY BALL. we have a pretty young team so not many have wives, a few have GF's and a couple have kids. we try to play 2 weekends a month and give the guys 2 weekends off so that they can spend quality time with their families and such away from the ball parks. there is nothing worse than a team separating and going off in all different directions after a game, just to meet back up 30 minutes before the game to play. mine doesnt come to any of the tourneys, she comes to league and we play kickball together, but she understands the weekends i play ball are my time with the guys, etc.

well thats good, yall got a score keeper, thats a plus! we are pretty versatile as well, got a couple guys that can play both, helps with the flow of the game, not to sub, unless they arent hitting

haha, yall need to study up on the HR progressive rules guy, 3 homeruns is 6 runs, but still thats an MVP worthy performance for sure :D

Co-Co hit the first HR (1 run)... and then he hit our 3rd HR (3 runs), and then hit our 4th HR (4 runs)... Kyle hit our 2nd HR...

Stretch19

Grow up
hahahahahah and the SB comments are starting already. lol

damn right...wait til you see these guys play...they didnt win the ISA Worlds last weekend on a fluke...

And Stretch's team cut us twice a few weeks ago! :D

even a broken clock is right twice a day guy

Actually 5.... we were allowed 1... :eek:

wtf? hahaha, you got 1 hr for the NSA state tourney? thats different...i heard yall had like 30 teams in the Rec Tourney?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
damn right...wait til you see these guys play...they didnt win the ISA Worlds last weekend on a fluke...

even a broken clock is right twice a day guy

wtf? hahaha, you got 1 hr for the NSA state tourney? thats different...i heard yall had like 30 teams in the Rec Tourney?

We had around 25-30 for ours... They had a 0HR, 1HR and 2HR division...

Teams like VooDoo, Blackwater, Carolina Thunder played in the 1HR with us.

And how in the hell are we going to fly under the radar when you are telling teams from California that we won a World last weekend?? Come on man!! :)

I still think we are gonna go 0-2! LOL

Stretch19

Grow up
hahahahaha, i wouldnt have mentioned anything but you had to go and bring up how we got lucky vs yall twice

honestly bro, as much as i like you...i wouldnt mind yall going 0-2 a bit :D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
We had around 25-30 for ours... They had a 0HR, 1HR and 2HR division...

Teams like VooDoo, Blackwater, Carolina Thunder played in the 1HR with us.

And how in the hell are we going to fly under the radar when you are telling teams from California that we won a World last weekend?? Come on man!! :)

I still think we are gonna go 0-2! LOL

Seems like you both got solid squads and I am sure you will both be there on Sunday. Going to be curious to see how many mediocre to somewhat true E teams are going to be there and how many teams will be sandbaggin ass D teams playing E? Sounds like ya both fit the 2nd description. lol

Stretch19

Grow up
hahaha, yeah i think it will be probably a 60-40 split, with the 60 being teams that most would consider sandbaggers...

to be completely honest with you, our team could play and compete in D, we just wouldnt win anything. we played E last 2 years, had good years, but never won any tourneys. we were consistantly top 3, top 5, never finished out of the top 10; we added a couple older vets and have finally gotten over the hump this year with a couple of first place finishes. in 2009, we finished 2nd 9 out of 16 tourneys. we made the decision then to play E until we finally won a tourney haha

Swamp Donkeys could compete in D as well. I have seen them win a D tourney, beating a couple solid D teams along the way; they will do just fine next year after being bumped