NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, ive followed them a lil bit, they have had a lot of success...that was the first time i had ever seen anyone play in ****ies and flat birms...i laughed when i saw them at first, then watched them play and was like, ok guy...yall are ready

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, ive followed them a lil bit, they have had a lot of success...that was the first time i had ever seen anyone play in ****ies and flat birms...i laughed when i saw them at first, then watched them play and was like, ok guy...yall are ready

LOL that is great. Yeah that is a fairly common look around here. They were supposed to go to B worlds this year but, no sponsor and no money.

Stretch19

Grow up
damn thats a shame...they had one of the best teams ive seen top to bottom...all could run, played the first 5 man i had seen really...hit their asses off

Stretch19

Grow up
hey but you know what, even if you do, you can still say you are a world series champion...yall got watches too right?

Stretch19

Grow up
oh and for the record, i doubt yall will be 0-2...i would have said the same thing about VooDoo though before the ISA Worlds, wtf?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
hey but you know what, even if you do, you can still say you are a world series champion...yall got watches too right?

Yeah... We all got watches, indivisual awards... then 5 of us got on the All-World team as well... Got shirts, a big plaque... I got to go to a jewelry store and see what size ring I need to order... ;)

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
oh and for the record, i doubt yall will be 0-2...i would have said the same thing about VooDoo though before the ISA Worlds, wtf?

They opened with Hammerface (GA)... Very good team... won multiple states in Georgia... We beat them Saturday night by 1 run... Very fortunate to beat those guys..

Blackwater had a tough draw too... opened with Subway (IL), then had to play Alabama Elite in the losers bracket..

Stretch19

Grow up
damn thats tough...i expected both of them to make some noise but draws like that hurt early...

sounds like a good prize package though, you were one of 5 on the all world team im guessing?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
damn thats tough...i expected both of them to make some noise but draws like that hurt early...

sounds like a good prize package though, you were one of 5 on the all world team im guessing?

Yeah, they felt bad for my old ass, so they gave me one... :D When ya lock it down behind the plate in slowpitch softball, you are almost guaranteed to get an award! :eek:

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Weather looking very good (as of now)... High in the mid-70s both days, Sunny to party cloudy...

Weather this past weekend was absolutely perfect.

That is what I saw too. Sure hope that is how it holds up. Heard too many horror stories of it going to a 1 pitch in the rain out there.

Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
Weather looking very good (as of now)... High in the mid-70s both days, Sunny to party cloudy...

Weather this past weekend was absolutely perfect.

That is what I saw too. Sure hope that is how it holds up. Heard too many horror stories of it going to a 1 pitch in the rain out there.

Except for that tropical wave coming off South Africa making a b-line for the Carolinas

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Curious as to whether most teams will be playing a 5 man or not. What do you guys play and what seems to be the norm out that way?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Curious as to whether most teams will be playing a 5 man or not. What do you guys play and what seems to be the norm out that way?

We played 8 games in the ISA World (7 different teams).... and once we got to Sunday... all the teams we faced played 5 man... We usually play a 5 man... but if the teams start hitting the gaps real well... we got back into a reg 4 man....

I know of the SC teams in the tournament (4)... I think we are the only one that usually runs it..

Stretch19

Grow up
we run 5 man when we have the right personnel there...unfortunately we never have everyone there and have to pick and chose what we do; im guessing most teams will play straight up and the better ones will have a good 5 man

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
We played 8 games in the ISA World (7 different teams).... and once we got to Sunday... all the teams we faced played 5 man... We usually play a 5 man... but if the teams start hitting the gaps real well... we got back into a reg 4 man....

I know of the SC teams in the tournament (4)... I think we are the only one that usually runs it..

we run 5 man when we have the right personnel there...unfortunately we never have everyone there and have to pick and chose what we do; im guessing most teams will play straight up and the better ones will have a good 5 man

Yeah we run a 5 man 99% of the time because we have 3 guys that pretty much all play center field. If we end up getting beat in the gaps too much then we will sometimes switch out. but rarely do.

Stretch19

Grow up
sometimes showing a team one thing and then going to another will mess with their heads and cause them to see the field differently....most of it is mental anyways

underdog3

Addicted to Softballfans
it was a totally different team than when we faced yall attitudes and people...i played lc when we played you guys...