Georgia Softball Talk

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
So much for that 90% chance of rain. Staring out my window at beautiful sunshine and it's 60*.

Like someone's signature says, "weathermen and politicians", right?

wink

Winkleton
anybody want to hit at Peachtree Hills Sunday afternoon?

dammit
I would have. I got stood up for BP on Sunday.
Slightrattle showed and we stood there and shot the **** for an hour or so before throwing in the towel.
I would have driven over there.

IKnowNothing

Addicted to Softballfans
for future reference Peachtree Hills is right between Peachtree and Piedmont, in South Buckhead just south of Lindbergh.

StumblinDrunks

Addicted to Softballfans
I need 2 outfielders and a first basemen for a mens league - Bethesda park - thursdays. Let me know if you are interested. Trying to get this filled by the end of the month.

Rega17

'MERICA
anyone hitting friday afternoon? i'm headed up to woodstock and wouldnt mind stopping somewhere for some live bp

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
George Pierce Park. Love that brickdust. :rolleyes:

oh, but they are so much better now that they completely redid them last summer. No way would I slide into 2B. (of course the way I look at it is if I have to slide, I probably shouldn't have gone for it) I do admit they drain a whole lot better now.
I think I'm still playing Monday nights there but have not heard a peep from our team co-mgrs.

JRule13

Banned User
All World Sports - 3 March 2012 - Augusta, GA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWS in Augusta, GA on 3 March 2012

Class D - 4 HRs
4GG - 3 Pool Play and then Single Elim
Fee - $270 + $35 Team Fee
Tournament Champion Dri Fits from Clutch Apparel
All Tournament Team Dri Fits from Clutch Apparel
Defensive MVP - Bat Pak from 3n2
Offensive MVP - Jak'D Blackout

Email me if you are interested:

[email protected]

http://allworldsports.info/main-tournaments/georgia/softball/ga-softball-schedule.html

wink

Winkleton
:eek::eek:
Moe hit hr's?? My god that wind must have been blowin hard!! Thats a 325ft field in the corners 340 straight away!!
Or were you on the 250 field today, guys??:D

either way I am jealous.

btw rattle, i still haven't heard from the two that stood us up!!:mad: