Georgia Softball Talk

select_22

The Veteran
I heard talk from ppl at Bethesda bout some 5th grader with a craze hitting bombs all day. And green tea just stood behind field while he was hitting to steal their balls.

Hah, grats to wink, adamal, and their team for winning ironman undefeated at Bethesda.

We had fun strawberry, didn't show up for first game ( we were shutout on a 3 hitter :(), and shub took shot to back of head in our last game that seemed to kill our moral.

onlyworth10

I Quit
well damnit im sore as hell, TB like to ran me to death in jasper...acutally he didnt im just that bad outta shape, and hit like a ***** yesterday...worst ive hit in years, i blame it on strawberry not being there..I had noone to drink with..

wink

Winkleton
Thanks for the good words guys.
We had a good time and a very good team. We played some great defense! Hit when we needed to. It all came together.
Adamal was batting 1000 through four and a half games!!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Thanks for the good words guys.
We had a good time and a very good team. We played some great defense! Hit when we needed to. It all came together.
Adamal was batting 1000 through four and a half games!!

It was a great tourney..I had a blast. don't forget about your clutch bases clearing gap shot to win the semi final Wink!

wardm22

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a blast beating some clowns then getting blasted by some conference players in the semis at lanier

wink

Winkleton
Hey guys, Blackburn will be OPEN this year. Only Utrip in the area.
I wanna get a team together, who would be in. Monday Friday or Sunday

wink

Winkleton
Blackburn killed friday nights so looking at monday or sunday.
need to know by the 14th or 15th
Crawler you live tooooooo farrrrrrrrr

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Good news guys, my soon to be four month is doin awesome and I found out my gf is pregnant....

3668e9b4.jpg