Georgia Softball Talk

pamalone10

*** Sales Rep
Had fun hitting with Moe and Terminex. Terminex made a hell of a catch and hit a scud. Moe used every inch of his 34 inch bat.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
ha i'm not complaining though. i was in woodstock and it turned out beautiful this afternoon. took my cousin out to bp her new 33/23 454 and she loved it. felt pretty nice to me as well. i think it has about 200 hits on it now. big sweetspot and the balls were jumpin off the bat

text me if you hit with her again, i got some fun fp bats to try :)

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
Had fun hitting with Moe and Terminex. Terminex made a hell of a catch and hit a scud. Moe used every inch of his 34 inch bat.

Actually, I only used inches 32 through 34. Gonna get that endcap broken in in no time! If only I could find a bat that the sweet spot is way out there. At least I pitched good bp.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
If you end up borrowing the swagger lmk select.. i've been wanting to hit one as well and see what all the fuss is about.. i'll meet ya somewhere for BP

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
I served up plenty of meatballs when I was pitching bp. The guy in the old Milwaukee Braves hat launched more than a few off me. Thomas, you probably hit worse than I did. I was at least hitting them out of the infield.

Holler at me Wednesday or Thursday, select. I'm off all day, both days.

Rega17

'MERICA
swing away guys. if one of them cracks so be it, i'll just send it back in for one of the new demars in the spring

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
I want to hit this week Marvin, if the weather is good. In need of more BP, with the first tourney coming up in two weeks. Wednesday or Thursday, either or. I just can't stay our more than a couple of hours.

Yeah. He mashes. Thomas actually was hitting alright at the end.

I thought I was hitting better than alright, when my timing was good. It's just going to take a few weeks. It's been two years, man. Jenkies. Cut a man some slack!

Last edited:

select_22

The Veteran
I should have plenty of time tomorrow afternoon slightrattle/moe. Where yall wanna meet? The park of Jim Crowe usually open?

JRule13

Banned User
AWS in Augusta, GA on 3 March 2012

Class D - 4 HRs
Fee - $270 + $30 Team Fee
Tournament Champion Dri Fits from Clutch Apparel
All Tournament Team Dri Fits from Clutch Apparel
Defensive MVP
Offensive MVP

Email me if you are interested:

[email protected]

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
Alberta Banks is always open, select. But yeah, waiting til Thursday. I have an interview tomorrow. Shoot me a text if you can do it Thursday. I'm thinking 2 or 3-ish.

select_22

The Veteran
I should know what my schedule is like for thurs tomorrow mid day, I dont mind hittin 2 different places/times will PM ya if i am able to be done around noon or so and we can meet up slightrattle

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
Yeah. I need to hit from like 12-2 or 12:30-2:30. I'll PM my number to you. Unlimited texts, so fire away.

Getting a bat from Hebrew Hacker, though, so I don't have one right now. Or any softballs. Like I said, haven't played in awhile.