Hey Slap hitters...

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
How does it feel to know that Mike Macenko hit more homers in a season than you'll hit in your entire lifetime??

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Don't count me out, I think I still have another 20 years left in me. And I get to use senior bats in less than a decade.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
I love how the weak sisters laugh it off.......Truth is.....You all wish you had our power.

I agree with you that it's funny how they are on here 24/7 but when their lack of a certain ability is called out they say "softball isn't life"....but that aside, did you just compare yourself with MM? :eek:

AJ22

Super Moderator
I agree with you that it's funny how they are on here 24/7 but when their lack of a certain ability is called out they say "softball isn't life"....but that aside, did you just compare yourself with MM? :eek:

I admit to no power. But my ability should not be judged either because I can't hit a ball 301' or further.

I love how the weak sisters laugh it off.......Truth is.....You all wish you had our power.

I do not wish for anything. And if I did wish, it would be something that would effect change in a positive matter that makes life easier.

Softball is not life .. neither is trolling on a softball site. Carry-on though. I do like watching members grasp that e-attention because it means so much in life.

Kramit

I only hit 5-7 homers a season. Sure I would like to be able to drop bombs at will but when my team wins I don't care that I didn't go 3-3 with three homers

Country35

Banned User
Homeruns dont win games, keeping in the yard wins games. mighty mike played in a different era........./thread

doG

dabz
How does it feel to know that Mike Macenko hit more homers in a season than you'll hit in your entire lifetime??

I can hit it out right, and left handed but top out at around 320 ft. My left handed power>than your right handed power.:D

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
I admit to no power. But my ability should not be judged either because I can't hit a ball 301' or further.

Actually your ability IS judged on that on some level. You will never play above the C level without that ability unless you are a freak pitcher, sponsor/player or something along those lines. Sort of like saying my bowling ability shouldn't be judged b/c I can't throw more than 2 strikes a game....it absolutely matters! Doesn't mean I can't bowl in a league (handicap) and have fun and be competitive on some level, but it wouldn't help me on the scratch circuit.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

Yep.....I said "we"......I went there.:D

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I have way more power than you, swing....i just choose to slap sometimes becaue it's just another weapon in my ridiculous arsenal....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Actually your ability IS judged on that on some level. You will never play above the C level without that ability unless you are a freak pitcher, sponsor/player or something along those lines. Sort of like saying my bowling ability shouldn't be judged b/c I can't throw more than 2 strikes a game....it absolutely matters! Doesn't mean I can't bowl in a league (handicap) and have fun and be competitive on some level, but it wouldn't help me on the scratch circuit.

no....it's not like that at all. in bowling, scoring is the only part of the game that matters......power is one facet and no, you dont need a ton of it to play above C

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Softball is not life .. neither is trolling on a softball site. Carry-on though. I do like watching members grasp that e-attention because it means so much in life.

I don't really know what is worse.......My admitted trolling of a softball site, or your stab at being the moral compass of that site?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

It bothers me almost as much as knowing Jordan has dunked more times in one day than I will in my life.

DBO20

Addicted to Softballfans

WRONG! I have played B for numerous years and I don't hit it out ever and I'm not a sponsor! This will be my first year as a pitcher in B and that got me on a conference team but the other years I played outfield. Another instance, Kevin Bazaat...plays for the A world champs and isn't a pitcher or sponsor and he doesn't hit them out. I could add many more people as well.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft

He also outweighed me by 100 + pounds and cared more about the game then I could ever imagine. So, quite frankly I'm ok with it.