Phoenix SuperDraft - 3/24/12 - Official Thread Info

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
The best tourny besides this one is memorial day big ball in yuma... Sorry but its the only tourny besides the inchi that ppl dont really leave the field... been to the inchi once and wanna go back but its always too close to another tourny... If anyone has ever wanted to see a family atmosphere and see ppl partyn thru the night come out to yuma for memorial day... homerun derby fri night thru sunday night its a big party... ppl grilling teams from cali and az its just a good time..

true, forgot about that one,, but i dont play big ball , but i went just to watch and had a great time....

dgambill85

Banned User
She should have! That **** would have been legit

That would have been great. Oh well, we have next year. Instead of apparel stands there should be more beer drinking game stands. No resting in between games, you go straight from the field to the correlating drinking game and compete there.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Superdraft12Winners.jpg

Superdraft12Losers.jpg

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah the consolation game was awesome. Ump strarted the clock at 6. Other team wasnt even ready to play until 6:20 calls ballgame at 6:55 after 4 innings. He said there was time limit and gametime was supposed to be 6. :eek: even though they were on another field playing. Damn tourney rules!:) Didnt really give a crap due to being tired as heck. Thanks for all you did Chen. had a blast as always!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Yeah the consolation game was awesome. Ump strarted the clock at 6. Other team wasnt even ready to play until 6:20 calls ballgame at 6:55 after 4 innings. He said there was time limit and gametime was supposed to be 6. :eek: even though they were on another field playing. Damn tourney rules!:) Didnt really give a crap due to being tired as heck. Thanks for all you did Chen. had a blast as always!

I think the entire time limit/clock thing was a big issue this year. Next year I will ask for the scoreboard clocks for every field to clear it up and keep things on time. Thanks for stepping up and taking over that team for the day.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Brackets out!!!!! Ninja turtleheads FTW guess the ruling came from the headquarters already... hahahahaha

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
No prob. It was easy. Gotta remember I'm not like jimmyz keeping a book and doing averages after ever game and making a new lineup every game depending on how your average is. :)Everyone was cool. Hope everything is ok with Chucks family.

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
hey what happened to those UTrip Combat Avarices... i didnt get to swing one...but i was curious as to where they went ?

WAIDDOG

REC E-
those bats are NICE! endload was sick and the ball flys off them. we had the third game on the combat field and they were hot.

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
correction to your bracket we lost by 0ne before you guys forfieted...our mvp was able to tie it in the money ball round and hit a 12 hoper to 3rd

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I don't even remember how the game ended. So you tied it in the 5th and we scored runs in the 6th to win it?

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
no you guys were up 4 going into the btm of the 5th... we scored 3 runs and matt could have tied it with a bomb but hit a dribbler to 3... lol

SUBBOZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Next park would help if they would let my dogs in! Hell I would get both the monsters to walk around with sponsor shirts and crap.

Carbone13

<font color="#4F4F4F">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Next park would help if they would let my dogs in! Hell I would get both the monsters to walk around with sponsor shirts and crap.

You mean your horses? Those dogs made me jealous, Ive wanted a blue and white harlequin dane for a long time.