Intentional walking

deuce0419

The Veteran
And, for some real advice, if you are that good, don't show it right off the bat (heh heh).

Place some line drives and power up later in the game, when applicable. This is SPSB, not rocket surgery.

Can you explain what rocket surgery is please?

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
While intentional walks suck, they are great ego boosters. I look at it the same as watching the Jerry Springer Show...sucks ass but makes you feel good about yourself.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Walk's as good as a hit. You're on base, right?

Aside from that - maybe it's time to start playing with better competition.... Sounds like you play with a bunch of squids.

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
I play in ASA and USSSA and this year i have been intentionally walked 2 to 3 times a game. It's getting to the point where it's not even worth playing if i can't hit. I enjoying hitting more than playing in the field which i am sure is the case for any big hitter. What's the use in playing if you can't hit?

Welcome back Lord/Ace.... :rolleyes:

Addicted to Softballfans
BTW, what kind of walks? Nothing in the strike zone, not serving up meat over the plate? Or, do you get in the batters box and pitcher just points to 1st? If its the latter, then this shoud be a brag post not a I think I'm gonna quit softball thread.

hinzy

}}i{{
Drove 8 hours to play in the Swinging Bunt Superdraft Charity tournament

copper1150 Int walked me with bases loaded..... :mad::mad:

;);)

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
BTW, what kind of walks? Nothing in the strike zone, not serving up meat over the plate? Or, do you get in the batters box and pitcher just points to 1st? If its the latter, then this shoud be a brag post not a I think I'm gonna quit softball thread.
Pitcher points to first. This is not a brag post at all. I know what i need to do which is go back to the pevious team. I would never quit softball.

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you explain what rocket surgery is please?

It's called a mixed metaphor. Have someone look it up for you.

In this case, it was done intentionally in an attempt to add humor value.

-----------> take your base.

its rocket science and brain surgery combined....its supposed to be clever, but usually only old, non-funny people use it....

Hey!!
cussright.gif

Last edited: