2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
let's try to get these payments in sooner boys so i can get the brackets made up. nothing like waiting 'til the last minute.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Deposits...

3 more deposits received. Thank you to those have sent them to me. Those that haven't, don't forget...Oct.1 is the deadline before I start dropping teams.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Sitting at 19 teams right now. Would like one more. Also deposits are due in a week. Please get them to me before I have to start dropping teams. :)

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes Shane that was the plan, but I have 20 at the moment and need to cut it off here or get 4 more and with a week to go, not sure I will get more.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
after speaking with stephanie last night, while it's her decision on the final count, we want to try to get as many teams in as possible. this thread has been up for 3 months, and only 4 teams have paid. come on, really? i'm sure not every team is on here, but there are enough people on here who know who the other teams are that can pass the word along. i told her if teams don't start paying, cut it down to 16. keep the list at 20, the first 16 teams that pay are in. if the last 4 teams want to play, they need to pay.