Team GTFO ver 1.3

Gadawgs29

Banned User
Gadawgs, since you only drink stouts and porters, you need to try the Gulf Coast Porter by Lazy Magnolia out of Mississippi. We just tapped it this weekend and it has been a big hit.

I have had that and its not to bad. I like my porters to have alot of flavor. My stouts thick like motor oil. but that gulf coast has good flavor and its not like a weak after taste its pretty good.

select_22

The Veteran
Pat where ya work?

Wink you done with FN for good?

Yes eyeroll I made varsity, and started halfway through the year. Damn injuriest kept me from playing football n baseball at valdosta in college.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Feeling a little under the weather after that cold first game Saturday. Hopefully ill make it

20907861-8B5A-4819-BB24-553B3D119568-11178-000005F687C079E2.jpg

onlyworth10

I Quit
Guys say a prayer or send out good vibes for my wifes Grandmother.. found out she has late stage brain cancer. Thanks Danny

onlyworth10

I Quit
Thanks men...Drs told us to start making arrangements, because they dont expect her to make it a week... But shes ready.. shes had a hard life and is at peace.. She said she was ready to go..Strong woman for sure.

hrdchrgin13

It sucks, two weeks ago my Aunt passed away. She was ate up with cancer. A month ago she was fine, then got alittle sick went to the dr. Everyday the news was worse than the day before...

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Sry to hear this Danny. I hope you and all yours pull through these hard times. Prayers and vibes.

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there an indoor cage around Barrett pkwy, I have a couple hours to kill and Cobb county sucks during the day time.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Theres one on South Atlanta Road in Smyrna thats not too far from Barrett Pkwy. , probably take you 20-25 minutes to get there depending on traffic. You wnat me to get the address for you? Atlrookie introduced me to this place and it's pretty awesome

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
D Bats
2345 Adams Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30318

•I-75 South (From Marietta/Kennesaw Area)

Take I-75 S to Moores Mill Road exit, EXIT 254

Turn right onto Moores Mill Rd. NW

Follow Moores Mill Road for 1.6 miles until you reach Bolton Rd NW

Turn right onto Bolton Road NW and follow until you reach the Marietta Blvd./Bolton Rd./Adams Dr. Intersection

Turn left onto Adams Dr. NW (Adams Dr. NW is just past Plant Rd. NW) If you reach Barnett Dr. you've gone 0.2 too far)

2345 Adams Dr. NW is on the left (Look for Buckhead Gymnastics) (If you reach Rando Ln NW you've gone too far)