NorCal Roll Call #2

JP1125

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad to see someone had the heart to pick up where my thread ended! I promise just like my bats, my threads are completely stock! Lmao!! Have been away from the lob ball scene for a while..focusing on my daughter and wife, and my promotion to branch manager at work! Oh and I got cut from the team previously listed in my signature! Still haven't been given a reason why! Actually wasn't even officially told I was cut! Found out second hand when my boy played against PZ a while back! Guess that's what they think of me..after being faithful for two year and hitting well over .800 at worlds in oct! Oh well!

Softball

Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Please kindly ask it not to rain this weekend so I can make an attempt to play
Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball Softball

Center59

**** Cody
Any of you guys know what balls Twin Creeks supplies for mens league? Trying to aid my little bro in buying a bat.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Any of you guys know what balls Twin Creeks supplies for mens league? Trying to aid my little bro in buying a bat.

They messed up and ordered a bunch of the 44/375 demarini lightnings when those are gone they will go back to the Demarini classic M's

Checking in from Fairfield. My regular team didn't get into the new season in Vacaville so for the next 6 weeks if anyone needs a fill in, i'm available. I play 3rd on my team, but can play anywhere and hit pretty well also. I swing a 30oz Toxic(whitey).

checking in from fairfield. My regular team didn't get into the new season in vacaville so for the next 6 weeks if anyone needs a fill in, i'm available. I play 3rd on my team, but can play anywhere and hit pretty well also. I swing a 30oz toxic(whitey).

yeeeaaa boooiieeee