Buyer Beware Brice88 is NOT GTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country35

Banned User
Here is the tracking number for all of you. 94612102000882975203904

And the reason I have not been on here is cus if I have a problem with someone I deal with them and not the hole world im not in high school anymore I dont have to aswner to anyone on this page but mark whitehair so thanks for everyones Iinput have a great day

because
whole
I'm
answer
everyone's
Input

I agree about not being in high school, 3rd grade is a stretch

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

And the reason I have not been on here is cus if I have a problem with someone I deal with them and not the hole world im not in high school anymore I dont have to aswner to anyone on this page but mark whitehair so thanks for everyones Iinput have a great day

And that's the thing...if you want to deal on this board, you owe the board an explanation. Put yourself in the shoes of anyone else considering dealing with you in the future...why would they, knowing that something like this might happen?

Chris85

Manager

Wow since I got roped in because u can't trade damn bats correctly...I was contacted but the guy wanting his bat. Wouldn't have these issues if you kept to your word and shipped when u were supposed to

brice88

Starting Player
Chris your the one who decided to put your 2 cents in I never said you to you took that apawn yourself mark is getting the bat so why are you people still ***** o wait cus you dont have anything else better to do

kjlee85

If this thread wasn't made, it doesnt look like he would have gotten his bats back.

Joker

Chris your the one who decided to put your 2 cents in I never said you to you took that apawn yourself mark is getting the bat so why are you people still ***** o wait cus you dont have anything else better to do

if he didn't do anything he would have never gotten his bat

brice88

Starting Player
Whogotz I dont give a **** if you know me or know were I live I will give out my address cus trust me im the wrong one 1225 w newyork ave deland fla 32720. You can cime by anytime

whogotz

dilligaf?
trey - rem/ck
chris - freedom ump?

damn i didnt read the rest of the thread after i posted in page 1.

wonder if it is who i think it is

whogotz

dilligaf?
Whogotz I dont give a **** if you know me or know were I live I will give out my address cus trust me im the wrong one 1225 w newyork ave deland fla 32720. You can cime by anytime

whoa slow down tough guy. zero interest in an internet beef. only said if i wondered if i knew who you were.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan

Dude... you **** the bed. Sleep in it. Ship the bat... STFU. And after pulling your ****, you may as well not even post on SBF any more. Especially with that attitude. That ****ing bat should have been shipped on time to begin with and the fact the bat you received cracked should have just been an "Oh well, I traded for a used bat" situation. It is the EXACT reason I don't buy/trade for used bats. I have bought ONE bat used and it was the ONLY bat that cracked on me. I knew that the guy was a masher and took that risk.

goobyegt

Addicted to Softballfans

1st thank you for shipping once bat arrives I will post and let everyone know deal was made right.

2nd "as far as not answering to anyone but me" You have not even done that cause I have not heard from you since you said to "do what I have to do"

3rd. Chris85 I owe you 1 cause if you would have not got involved I don't believe this deal would have been made right. You are GTG in my book.

Last edited:

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans

Internet_b6df65_1012659_zpsb81e344a.jpg

Jimmy34

Board Prick

You're definitely a tool...I don't think whogotz meant anything other than you're in our area, that's all...

Go back to hiding behind others, you're kinda done here anyways unless someone is dumb enough to deal with you...

whogotz

dilligaf?
lmfao - brice - calm down man - now i know for sure i know who you are.

thanks jimmy - not sure why he got all ruffled.

Joker

your name is margaret hopper?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

I suggest going back to high school and taking some English classes. Your posts make my normally bad grammar look Pulitzer Prize worthy.

This probably shouldn't have to be said but when you get this bat please do not take this down. This needs to live forever as a buyer beware so people know what they are getting into dealing with this guy.

Trey32

Manager
trey - rem/ck
chris - freedom ump?

damn i didnt read the rest of the thread after i posted in page 1.

wonder if it is who i think it is

you know him carl. That tournament I picked up in "E" with Ballz Deep with chunk and C. James he was on the team lol.

Chris85

Manager

I was asked by a guy on a site to look into this. I got involved because I know you personally since you play on the same Monday night league team and you run with some of the same guys I know. Also before you start talking smack and making yourself look even worse than you already do I'm sure I'll see you out at Sperling and you can tell me then. I didn't want you looking like a d-bag who breaks a guys bat and then doesn't follow through, but low And behold you got on here started typing and came out looking like a d-bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.