Waukesha bp thread v3.0

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
What is this Coachhouse you speak of?

Balls from Kelly's to McDonald's... None. From Kelly's to Stein's... None. But that should stop people talking about 400 foot shots, because if it doesn't hit Steins fence on the fly it's not 400.

I hit a shot or two that landed in stein's lot. the field is about 20-30 higher in elevation than the lot is. I know some of the big boy will be able to do it no prob.

wais

Addicted to Softballfans
This is more like it. I read all the nonsense and crap posts in hope of seeing the trash talking like this. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of people claiming they bat .850 in tournaments, hit 500 foot bombs, would have won state baseball if coach put them in, etc.... I'll give an example of what I would like to see:
"Hey guys, just moved into the area. Looking to get on a really good team that is accustomed to winning championships. I'm usually the fastest guy on the field (unless usain bolt is there), I normally play SS or LCF and always am the best defender in any league. I bat .750 in upper tournaments on the weekends. I bring about 17 bats to a league night. I would say I have about a 13 power out of 10."

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
This is more like it. I read all the nonsense and crap posts in hope of seeing the trash talking like this. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of people claiming they bat .850 in tournaments, hit 500 foot bombs, would have won state baseball if coach put them in, etc.... I'll give an example of what I would like to see:
"Hey guys, just moved into the area. Looking to get on a really good team that is accustomed to winning championships. I'm usually the fastest guy on the field (unless usain bolt is there), I normally play SS or LCF and always am the best defender in any league. I bat .750 in upper tournaments on the weekends. I bring about 17 bats to a league night. I would say I have about a 13 power out of 10."

hahaha...i'm so good my team could beat resmondo, we dominate our crappy league and let everyone know about too. You forgot that part.

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans

Craig only comments when there are interesting discussions going on lol.

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
Come on Rob. When the playoffs were around what teams were in A, B? United Red is a fine league I'm sure for guys who are playing in the C/D tournament at the end.

I agree, I guarantee tho, that at least 1 team will be in the A/B bracket this year from the Monday United Red league maybe 2. Especially since I picked up your buddy PLAYER 2 :thumb:

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree, I guarantee tho, that at least 1 team will be in the A/B bracket this year from the Monday United Red league maybe 2. Especially since I picked up your buddy PLAYER 2 :thumb:

A Bracket forsure!! With takin over at the VFW and wanting to make sure that all runs smoothly I'm probably only playing in the bigger games during the season and will be there for theplayoffs assuming no conflict with milwaukee city. It would be cool to 3 peat :)

sjury

The Old Man
That's ok...talk is cheap. In a month or so, it'll be time to man up, and put your turfs on. The boys will keep running their mouths, and making excusses, like ... the bat isn't broke in, the grip was too thick, my glove was stiff, my glove needs tightening, my Bigus itched, etc....

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
A Bracket forsure!! With takin over at the VFW and wanting to make sure that all runs smoothly I'm probably only playing in the bigger games during the season and will be there for theplayoffs assuming no conflict with milwaukee city. It would be cool to 3 peat :)

I hear ya bud, that would be a huge accomplishment!

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
That's ok...talk is cheap. In a month or so, it'll be time to man up, and put your turfs on. The boys will keep running their mouths, and making excusses, like ... the bat isn't broke in, the grip was too thick, my glove was stiff, my glove needs tightening, my Bigus itched, etc....

I heard if you rub some cream on the BIGUS itch, it goes away after awile :D

Pretty

Softball is cool
Everything is so super serious. I guess " it's just league" doesn't apply here or are we only talking about the league tournament counting for anything?

I believe though that United red has three teams that played in the b bracket or a bracket. Fuzzys, Mayhem, & All Country. Outside of super I don't know if a there's league can say they had 3 teams in b or a. United red may not be as tough as super but it isn't a cake walk.

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
Its just great forum material for reading. You know when its interesting when Mr. Wais gives it a thumbs up :) . At the end of the day, the tourney is where it counts. You can do well in your league for the whole year, but really doesnt mean jack if you crap the bed in the tourney. I love softball because it gets the juices pumping and is a great stress relief. Looking forward to our 1st tourney at the end of the month and to getting the season started!

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
Everything is so super serious. I guess " it's just league" doesn't apply here or are we only talking about the league tournament counting for anything?

I believe though that United red has three teams that played in the b bracket or a bracket. Fuzzys, Mayhem, & All Country. Outside of super I don't know if a there's league can say they had 3 teams in b or a. United red may not be as tough as super but it isn't a cake walk.

If the league is as good the. Why don't those three teams make the jump to Thursdays so that league can be better. This way when you play them in the playoffs you might be more prepared cause you've played better teams all year. I'm not being a jerk it's a serious question. Did any of tbose teams beat any of the good Thursday teams? If not had you played in the league it might have been different. Playing better teams all the time makes you better.

Pretty

Softball is cool
If the league is as good the. Why don't those three teams make the jump to Thursdays so that league can be better. This way when you play them in the playoffs you might be more prepared cause you've played better teams all year. I'm not being a jerk it's a serious question. Did any of tbose teams beat any of the good Thursday teams? If not had you played in the league it might have been different. Playing better teams all the time makes you better.

Monday is the night we can all get together and play. We have a couple of guys that have other commitments on Thursdays or we would. We are thinking next year we will attempt super.

I agree better competition will better prepare us but right now Monday red is the best we can do.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
If we decide to stay toghether the plan is to goto Thursday nxt year.
But that requires Lynch to join us.

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans

Naw, cant do Thursdays because we have other commitments, besides, we beat those Thursday teams in tournaments, except for KA :)

sjury

The Old Man
- Next year Thursday works for me.

- Sometimes timing doesn't work, you play when you can. Rob is right all those Monday teams ended up in B or better, and beat some Classic and Freelance teams on the way.

- Jake, you are special.