Waukesha bp thread v3.0

GimmeAStep

Star Player
Realize this isn't a Toga thread, but, anyone know what Tuesday's competition is like? I've heard in the past that Tuesday open was pretty competitive, but i know United Red Mondays is quickly becoming one of the more talked about leagues. Turn out i'll still be playing Monday's with Hannon's.. but i'm curious about Tuesday for the new squad

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
Realize this isn't a Toga thread, but, anyone know what Tuesday's competition is like? I've heard in the past that Tuesday open was pretty competitive, but i know United Red Mondays is quickly becoming one of the more talked about leagues. Turn out i'll still be playing Monday's with Hannon's.. but i'm curious about Tuesday for the new squad

this can't be real life...United red becoming most talked about leagues? How about the Thursday night league decent teams there.

grulkemr14

Addicted to Softballfans
I have played in Tuesday Open the past 8 years. It is a fun league, but by no means is it one of the most competitive at Toga. There are some decent teams, but each year there tends to be one or two newly formed teams that gets beat up on. The only other league I have played in is Wednesday Freelance Blue, which I would say is a better league than Tuesday open. Looking forward to playing in United Red this year though.

Thursday Super Freelance is and will always be the best league.

GimmeAStep

Star Player
well right. I assumed that was well known about Thursdays. I just meant as of the last couple years, there has been a lot more competitive teams playing on Monday nights and i think there are others here who would agree. Tuesday's were the only other night my guys were available so i was just wondering what tuesday nights were like.

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Last year's classic was a severe drop of quality teams in years past but none the less Thursday classic teams "should" be able to beat Monday teams

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
Last year's classic was a severe drop of quality teams in years past but none the less Thursday classic teams "should" be able to beat Monday teams

I agree, on paper, they should, but sometimes it doesn't happen that way.

cwylie77

Starting Player
I am curious of everyone's thoughts. How many balls do you think will hit McDonalds at Coach House on Monday nights?

sjury

The Old Man
Paper is useless. It's like Any Given Sunday. You can have a C team hit like crap and score 4 runs and lose to a D/E team that scores 6 or 8. The chance that it happens is not very high, but I've seen it. Monday night Red is competitive. All County played well in the playoffs last year as well. Our offense crapped the bed or we would have showed better then we did.

sjury

The Old Man
I am curious of everyone's thoughts. How many balls do you think will hit McDonalds at Coach House on Monday nights?

What is this Coachhouse you speak of?

Balls from Kelly's to McDonald's... None. From Kelly's to Stein's... None. But that should stop people talking about 400 foot shots, because if it doesn't hit Steins fence on the fly it's not 400.

sjury

The Old Man
400 on the fly would have to clear the road...it's 298.96 to the fence and 400.56 over the road where the lines are marked