STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
I don't do this often but nicely run tourney yesterday Jokers.. And those carpet mats were legit lol

I think they let someone besides Kevin cut the mats this year, lol. Good tourney guys. Props to Ling-ding and Tyler for calling great games on Green all day.

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't do this often but nicely run tourney yesterday Jokers.. And those carpet mats were legit lol

Lol thanks man..long day, thats for sure

Donkey made those mats and took it seriously lol

He had some 4 inch ceramic tiles glued to the underside so they wouldn't move

Tmcallister

Star Player
I think they let someone besides Kevin cut the mats this year, lol. Good tourney guys. Props to Ling-ding and Tyler for calling great games on Green all day.

I appreciate that man

I tried to call the game how I saw
There were a couple calls that I might have missed but I will say that every team that played on green were very easy to deal with and it made it very enjoyable to umpire that field

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
My sons 9u baseball team is doing a March Madness bracket through cbspsorts.com

$3 for 1 bracket entry

$5 for 2 bracket entries

Send me your email address and I will send you the login info

Thanks

Prizes:

1st place: 2-Tickets to choice of 3 St. Louis Cardinal games (6 tickets total)

Choice of:

May 26 vs. Diamondbacks

June 2 vs. Brewers

June 30 vs. White Sox

July 27 vs. Reds

2nd Place: 2 tickets to one St. Louis Cardinals game.

2nd place receives the game the first place winner does not choose...

Tmcallister

Star Player
Thanks sir.....the guy running it will send you a email.....

FYI I was expecting a nice some nice umpire attire yesterday lol

My attire was very sub par I know
I'm sure I dosappointed
I did have some quality socks on tho no one could see them

It was unfavorable conditions tho
Next weekend will be different

U all playing?

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
I'm sure I dosappointed

U all playing?

Yes we are playing. I'm hopping my turds will be dry by then. Had a few small lakes in the OF on a few fields.

ace7931

Manager
Tmac I was expecting a better showing for your infamous hair and your partner was OK, not great by ok. Ronnie kept asking if I had my D or E swing. Hell I didn't know what type of bat control I would have but it turned out ok.

Tmcallister

Star Player
Tmac I was expecting a better showing for your infamous hair and your partner was OK, not great by ok. Ronnie kept asking if I had my D or E swing. Hell I didn't know what type of bat control I would have but it turned out ok.

I just had gotten it cut on Friday
I guess I wasn't prepared for the umpiring game
I never claimed to be any good
I just tried to do a good job and make the right calls

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone is interested in a march madness square board, we have spots left on ours. $20 a square. 100% payout. Its all online. Pays out every game. Its all broken down on the website. Hit me up if u want on and I'll send u the link. Some good money to be made!

Woody54

Coach
Still can't believe I got robbed of a oohh wwhhhoooppp for sure that ball was hitting the top of the fence that girl made a unbelievable catch on me

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
Still can't believe I got robbed of a oohh wwhhhoooppp for sure that ball was hitting the top of the fence that girl made a unbelievable catch on me

i heard it was a great catch

thats why you done OOOHHH WHOOOOOP pevely fence scrapers in coed games lol

Woody54

Coach
Lol well atleast thought it was gonna be a piss rod dinger but never got over 5-6ft off the ground.. But yeah never again in coed will I do that again.. And most of my Dingers are line drives like that but literally she was not even 5ft from the fence playing to start the play anyway how she didn't hit her arm or head off the fence is crazy

Woody54

Coach
And Tee Dub That was a no doubter in Moberly don't matter if it's 350 or 271 on a 270 fence a dinger is a dinger lol but the wind was blowing to left on that field that day so atleast I hit it threw the wind lol

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
I'm sure I dosappointed

U all playing?
I assumed the humidity from the Rain had something to do with the Unfabulous hair day
Yes we are playing. I'm hopping my turds will be dry by then. Had a few small lakes in the OF on a few fields.
Sun Valley food does that to me too.
Ofpd dawgs beat thick n thin 16-8
I was surprised that The MO/IL teams were seeded against each other right away in single elim. I thought they would Have a Mo side then an IL side of the bracket so there was one of each in the ship.