Las Vegas - SSUSA - 4/25/2015

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be there playing 55 Major with DoublePlay. I'm #33, come by and say "Hello"!

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Same story different thread....:rofl:

I can't wait until your little rugrats start playing ball! And what the **** are you doing in the senior section you little skinny jeans skater shoe wearing 20 something mfer??!!:bryce:

Lumpy82

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't wait until your little rugrats start playing ball! And what the **** are you doing in the senior section you little skinny jeans skater shoe wearing 20 something mfer??!!:bryce:

Were you there for the Black Friday get together? I thought you were at volleyball :bolt:

Lumpy82

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait a gawddamned minute with this one! I was there and you were the one chasing little kids around!

I wasn't really chasing them around, they were too busy chasing your foul balls. I told them you were the tin man because of your metal hip.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
YOU ARENT! :crutch:This fool goes out and breaks his leg sliding into second. Who does that crap over 40! :crutch::crutch::crutch:

lol.... Shut up Mike!!! I can only imagine what James would have said if I did this playing senior ball lmao!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Just put some duck tape on it

He's a ***** Vinny... He was laying down on 2nd base with his foot dangling asking for help to the dugout... What a ***** lol! I told him get some shine from da man and finish the game, we don't have a sub!

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Did Corey and Lumpy get lost or something? This is the SENIOR section! Ya most of us are 40's.....