Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

t722j

Addicted to Softballfans
I finished off my JH... there was a catty out there and a bunch of metals... still had a good time

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I finished off my JH... there was a catty out there and a bunch of metals... still had a good time

Last night was perfect if you are playing Mound and/or Corkys. Simulates the normal weather: windy, cold and wet. Watch out squeaksy weaksy, I'm coming for you!

t722j

Addicted to Softballfans
As of now I'm an alternate for Corky's, unless you know of someone who needs a body for sure?!?

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
As of now I'm an alternate for Corky's, unless you know of someone who needs a body for sure?!?

Tons of dudes needs dude bodies there.

I don't personally but I do know I am fortunate enough to have a 6 PM Friday game in Fairbault. I'm pretty sure anyways.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
My roommate went last night. I got home from D&Bs and he got home shortly after. I knew the game wasn't going well but I asked anyways. I got some kind of response that comprised of 75% of the F words and 20% S word and 5% other non-profane words.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Shouldn't be bad weather for Mound this weekend. Looks like just Friday night will suck.

Bring your galoshes.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Only a 50/50 shot at rain :rolleyes:

Oh well, just need to get that W tonight

It's raining at my work right now, and we're not too far away from the fields.

Oh well is right, though. If you're signing up for April softball, the weather might not be great. Still gotta win.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Thoughts after hanover:

This year C should be fun. A lot of solid teams.

State Farm needs to chill out.

Umpiring was pretty good from the games I played in and saw.

Showbombs, MN Maniax, Detox and Bur**** had great weekends. Can they continue?

I didn't see enough Kona Brewing Co stuff from Bryan Rock.

The weather was top notch for Mound.

Is Corky's here yet?