Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Thoughts after hanover:

This year C should be fun. A lot of solid teams.

State Farm needs to chill out.

Umpiring was pretty good from the games I played in and saw.

Showbombs, MN Maniax, Detox and Bur**** had great weekends. Can they continue?

I didn't see enough Kona Brewing Co stuff from Bryan Rock.

The weather was top notch for Mound.

Is Corky's here yet?

C should be alot of fun and more balanced i think.

The weather wasnt bad at all. The ice fishing heater came in handy friday night on the bench though.

Who is Bryan Rock???

This will be my first Corky's, im excited in my nether regions.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
C should be alot of fun and more balanced i think.

The weather wasnt bad at all. The ice fishing heater came in handy friday night on the bench though.

Who is Bryan Rock???

This will be my first Corky's, im excited in my nether regions.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Some punks from Bloomington.

Chuck and I have a single King bed hotel room in Faribault. You in? We will enjoy Perkins at some point this weekend most likely.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Agreed.

Agreed.

Some punks from Bloomington.

Chuck and I have a single King bed hotel room in Faribault. You in? We will enjoy Perkins at some point this weekend most likely.

Yes count me in on perkins. I am staying with the Monkeys at some hotel in faribault as well, lets hope its the same hotel.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
I am scratching my head as to why one of Xtreme's pitchers from last year is allowed to play C.

Thats my topic starter for the day.

hedge

life takes guts
aliens.jpg

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Please don't shoot anyone in my family, they're up in the Mora area hunting in the fall, too.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I am scratching my head as to why one of Xtreme's pitchers from last year is allowed to play C.

Thats my topic starter for the day.

Appealed to B. They are MPL/Stoop/Two Silverbacks (Fitz and Conrad). They are going to be a solid ASA C team and USSSA D team (heard they are playing D worlds). Arndt, Schaeffer, and Ruiz are all good ball players. Fitz is really good IMO and Conrad has him moments. My only concern is their pitcher isn't always a great ASA guy, especially if you have an ump who doesnt allow flat pitches. Still, scary team all year to match up against.

hedge

life takes guts
No I'm not. We have met irl and touched in many ways.

I think your ex gfs floor mats are still in isanti

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Man we took a giant dump all over the batters boxes in Mound.... we went 1 n 2 and hit under .500 as a team. Mound had to cancel league this week so we can clean the massive piles up...

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Man we took a giant dump all over the batters boxes in Mound.... we went 1 n 2 and hit under .500 as a team. Mound had to cancel league this week so we can clean the massive piles up...

we took our lumps this weekend as well so theyll be cleaning our piles up.

-10 runs in 2 games.
-Lead off batter went- 2/7 on the weekend.
-our LF struggled with the wind and misjudged 3-4 balls.
-1 ball was hit at me in 2 games.
-Tyler tossed me cookies and it didnt matter friday night.

good news its still early.