Need Help daddydaycare

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Screenshot_2015-09-18-05-19-28.png

This is the first post where he claimed to be "working on it". I still don't understand what "working on it" means if they were broke he owed him a full refund on 2 headphones nothing to "work out". If he didn't have the money that tough **** for him man up and handle your business

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
And yes the fact that its almost a year later really just kills any chance of reimbursement for op I understand that the guy ****ed him around for awhile but I would've posted this as soon as he stopped responding

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
He told me multiple times he was gonna get it taken care of.i didnt care if it was a refund or he got me two other ones. But for him to block me and to change his number ..i think thats a lie btw... this has been going on since last December and i want it resolved...he is still selling on here and needs to man up....and the beats he charged me 150 each

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
And when he was selling them on here i bought some from his posts and sometimes they were broken.... (i bought maybe 15 beats total and had a couple of problems he always made it right) thats why i never gave him a ngtg....but i truly think he needed money for xmas and this was the easiest way to get it .....also why all of a sudden did he start replying on here? This is the first i heard from him in a long time....and he dissappeared on here for awhile to if you look at his past posts

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro i tried to settle this out of softball fans...thru text...thru phone calls...thru facebook and finally got so fed up came on here

Joker

Bro i tried to settle this out of softball fans...thru text...thru phone calls...thru facebook and finally got so fed up came on here

this entire time you've been say this originated here, but now you use this as a last resort?

wcoastsoftball

I understand, and feel for the situation. But it wasn't a sale on here and even though you tried to fix it yourself over the course of time, it, IMO, is too long to wait to bring it up here anyways.

Either way, I hope you get it resolved. Someone gave him an OBD tag, so either he will fix it to get it removed, or just stop coming to this site.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Dude buys his wife knockoff Beats for Christmas and then wants to sue you over them being ****ty....lulz

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
He doesn't wanna sue me his wife does....and im sure he didnt tell her they were knockoffs these are pretty good ones cant really tell if you dont know how to tell if they are fake.... im probably not gonna get this resolved since he doesnt reply on here anymore

SammyJaxxx

Starting Player
Nothing like a fight between two guys that are buying and selling counterfeit goods.
There is no one to root for in this dispute

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Wait a minute so you knew you were buying knockoffs and your upset because theyre not working as good as OEM? ROFL this whole time I thought you were under the impression you bought real Beats and were getting screwed. Delete this thread and dude needs to have his obd removed what a joke. You get what you pay for just bcuz one set of fakes works good doesn't mean they all do. I cant believe someone would PURPOSELY buy fakes and then get salty when they break cmon man.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro they didnt even work....they didnt break they didnt work in the first place ...this dude sold these on here and was allowed to so yes i knew they were knockoffs and the person i bought them for knew.....the point is this dude sold many of these things on here and he screwed me over by not making it right....he stood by his product when i bought them from him before..than contacted me to buy some near the holidays so i put a order in for him....he needed money this is the only thing i can think of...and he knew that he was gonna screw me

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
And what does it matter if they are fake or not people sell fake stuff on here like sunglasses....so tell me this if you bought fake oakleys and the person selling them says they are new in package and they come to you all scratched up. Would you say anything?

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
I dont buy fake **** for this reason infact when it comes to Oakleys and Jordans I clown ppl who buy fakes. You get what you pay for and I personally think Beats r a waste ill take my $5 Walmart ear buds AT LEAST THEY WORK. O and if your buddy paid for the Beats for his wife and he was under the influence he was buying the real deal then legally he has every right to sue you. Now do I think going to small claims court over a couple hundo is about as lame as it gets? YES. But technically he wouldn't be in the wrong. This could've all been avoided had you not been a cheap ass and bought the real deal. If you couldn't afford real Beats then you should've bought some Sony's or another brand NOT FAKES!!!!

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Your blowing this all out of proportion. ..he knew they were knockoffs he bought these as presents for his 11 and 12 yo kids and didn't want to buy the real beats pro i think they go for 400 to 500 each .....you know how kids treat stuff so he was ok with purchasing these

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Still doesn't give this guy the right to sell these things if they don't work especially when he guarantees they work

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Ok then he's just as dumb and yes I have 5 & 7 yr old boys but all their stuff is oem bcuz if I were to buy a fake product I would expect it to fall apart after a few uses

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Bottom line is you bought fakes an somehow think dude should reimburse you for them not working THATS THE CHANCE YOU TAKE BUYING FAKE. Just bcuz some fakes work doesn't mean they all will. Thats the risk you take.