Need Help daddydaycare

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
You didn't buy off ebay and you gifted the money there's nothing that can or should be done

Well if the seller wasn't a POS, he'd atleast offer to make it right somehow. A partial refund or something. But that's on him.

Joker

And what does it matter if they are fake or not people sell fake stuff on here like sunglasses....so tell me this if you bought fake oakleys and the person selling them says they are new in package and they come to you all scratched up. Would you say anything?

Copyrighted Material & Firearms

We do not condone or allow copyrighted software to be distributed illegally here (IE. Burned movies, MP3's of copyrighted material, or any other Warez material including keys or codes). All counterfeit/replica goods' sales not allowed here, please report any counterfeit items for sale to us for removal. Firearms are not to be sold/traded here even if you are an FFL, this is to protect the forum from any kind of legal issues that could arise from it.

because its against the rules of this site. since his last thread was in 2012 before this rule was added, it has no effect on that thread. however, you keep claiming this deal was done here. so you have broken the rules of this site by buying these fake beats. you should be banned

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you understand what im saying ....this guy guaranteed these to work and to be the best replicas you can buy....you cant tell these are fake unless you really look close at them believe me i saw some real bad fakes....if he didnt guarantee they would work i would first off never bought them and second off never had to bring this up

wcoastsoftball

Do you understand what im saying ....this guy guaranteed these to work and to be the best replicas you can buy....you cant tell these are fake unless you really look close at them believe me i saw some real bad fakes....if he didnt guarantee they would work i would first off never bought them and second off never had to bring this up

Yes, I feel for you that they didn't work when he said they would, point is the deal couldn't have been done on here. The fight is with him personally, shouldn't be here on this forum. Sorry, this is my opinion.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok i get it ....heres my question so its my fault for bringing this up to let people know about this guy? He did sell these on here for awhile. How many other people did he screw? People should know what he has done plain and simple .what if he continues to sell stuff on here? Yea i know hes done bat deals. But how many other deals has he done when the person gave him his phone number...this is exactly what he did to me ..i bought stuff awhile ago from him everything was working and good ..we exchanged numbers cause he said if i needed anymore to call him...and thats exactly what i did .i needed more and he screwed me

Joker

if he screwed someone over i bet they wouldn't have waited 10 months to say something on here

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol ok my fault for that waiting but as i said i million times he kept telling me he make it right....blah blah blah same texts over and over again and i gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would ..because he always did when i had a problem....than he dissappeared and blocked me from everything....so i turn to softball fans... i dont do many deals on here and havent been on here in quite some while....

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
And you keep saying the same **** and it doesnt mean anything either .....just because you troll everyones posts and voice your opinion doesnt mean its right or your the judge . This guy is ngtg and other people need to know

Joker

if he still has them, send a refund like a decent human being and you'll get them back

And you keep saying the same **** and it doesnt mean anything either .....just because you troll everyones posts and voice your opinion doesnt mean its right or your the judge . This guy is ngtg and other people need to know

ok disagree with me and don't get your refund

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
No one can even get intouch with this guy ...how am i gonna get my refund? And i do agree with u that i waited and yes my fault for that . Im making a point that this guy should be ngtg so he won't do it again ... and hedge please explain to me why i should be ngtg

hedge

life takes guts
No one can even get intouch with this guy ...how am i gonna get my refund? And i do agree with u that i waited and yes my fault for that . Im making a point that this guy should be ngtg so he won't do it again ... and hedge please explain to me why i should be ngtg

you broke board rules by buying counterfeit goods.

so let's just sum this up...

-you bought original counterfeit goods from buyer on sbf
-future deals were done off of sbf and through text messaging and are not protecting by sbf policy
-you complain 10 months after the fact
-your understanding of logic is that of a woman on her period

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Never knew they changed the rules...not everone reads them...to my last knowledge this guy was allowed to sell these on here and made alot of deals from them

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
And hedge read the texts im complaining now because for months he said he was going to make it right . I went through every source facebook softball forums , pm his family , calling his job, etc.... still nothing so i came on here cause he does deals on here. If i was buying off of him i would like to know how this guy is, he just doesnt sell on softball fans he sells on multiple facebook forums also and is also banned from multiple softball forums on facebook

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Ok i get it ....heres my question so its my fault for bringing this up to let people know about this guy?

The fact of the matter is you have admitted this particular deal did NOT happen on sbf so to answer your question in the most simple way I can put it NO THIS THREAD HAS NO PLACE HERE. Just because I have an issue with a seller on fleabay and that person happens to be a sbf member doesn't mean I have the right to go on here and every other buy/sell/trade site on the web and blast him.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok i get it ....heres my question so its my fault for bringing this up to let people know about this guy?

The fact of the matter is you have admitted this particular deal did NOT happen on sbf so to answer your question in the most simple way I can put it NO THIS THREAD HAS NO PLACE HERE. Just because I have an issue with a seller on fleabay and that person happens to be a sbf member doesn't mean I have the right to go on here and every other buy/sell/trade site on the web and blast him.

That makes no sense so if a guy is ngtg on multiple sites . You could care less cause hes gtg here . Sorry not me if im buying something on here whether it a bat, phone, laptop ....etc i wanna know if this guy is gtg

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
1st of all... Happy Belated Birthday to Joker you *******..:thumb:

2nd- softballguy. 10 months old. Counterfeit deal. No recourse. OBD tag is not deserved due to the sale being off SBF site.

Selling fake beats that don't work is bull****. And Daddydaycare should make **** right. But that is neither here nor there.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
This section is here to band together and help settle deals. Instead we want to finger point, make false claims of policies/rules we have here at Softballfans, or give misguided and ridiculous advice. If you are in this section for the wrong reasons, you will be removed. This is getting out of hand.

sftballguy: Thank you. I appreciate you coming here and letting us know. I'd like to know any scammer to protect myself and others. If it be on Facebook, Craigslist or even here on Softballfans. I am going to lock the thread. If you'd like to post an update at a later time, please message me or another moderator and we would be happy to unlock to update.

saint

Reopened thread due to Daddydaycare reading thread. Hoping he will shed some light here.

saint

DaddyDayCare responded to PM last night and sent me this:

DaddyDayCare said:
This member last year was purchasing headphones from me for the holidays. I let him know that I would have them directly shipped to him. I personally never had the headphones. He recieved them directly from China. He received them around the beginning of November and said all was good. I asked him to check them he said they were fine. I contacted him about 2 weeks later asking if he wanted anything else he said no. After Christmas he contacted me saying a pair didn't work. I wasn't too sure about the situation because he bought them and resold them. I wasn't saying he was lying but I didn't know much about his customers and I am not going to lie I was suspicious. Before when he had issues with headphones I had him ship them back to me and I sent them to the seller in a timely manner. I said I will contact the seller and see if they will replace them. I did what I could as far as tracking the seller but I had since stopped selling headphones and he waited over 6 weeks to say they didn't work. Then he said oh a second pair isn't working now. I tried to help fix it but I lost contact with the seller. I told him that and I was out of ideas. Not to mention i was out of a shipment that never showed. He started claiming it was my fault and I was NGTG and he stopped texting me after I told him I didn't have the same number. After 6 weeks of having something it will be hard to exchange it at that point. Plus I was out of the business. So I don't think it's fair that he goes on with I'm bad to deal with for a deal I tried to help him out. Plus it was 6 weeks later. Anything could have happened to them. He claimed he sold them to someone else and they opened them and they didn't work. Since this has happened I have had people from this board texting me and harassing me because they got my number off that tread. I have ignored it because it's very high school. I don't argue with David Beauchamp because it won't get anywhere. It's my word against his. Anyone else who has ever bought headphones from me in the past will say if they got them directly from me and they didn't work I exchanged them. But this situation after that amount of time is very hard to believe him.
Thank you for your time.
Let me know what the verdict is.