2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

Tryan1020

Extra Hitter
Hey Guys,

I am moving from Kansas City to the DFW Area this weekend. I have played ASA softball for the past five years, Mostly in the C and D Classifications.

If anyone is looking for players for this year I would love to play. I am left handed and mostly play 1B, but I can Catch or play RF as well.

If anyone has any other suggestions on where to try and find a team I would be open to any/all suggestions.

Thanks
Taylor

Treb

Retired
Check out lonestarsoftball.com. Might have better luck there. If you find a team, let me know, I'm ready to dominate again.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
I remember that pitch well. It was the best one of the 1000 pitches Ive seen you throw between your legs. It was also the only strike.

Mikeisaddicted

lulz at 13" and up gloves
Hey Guys,

I am moving from Kansas City to the DFW Area this weekend. I have played ASA softball for the past five years, Mostly in the C and D Classifications.

If anyone is looking for players for this year I would love to play. I am left handed and mostly play 1B, but I can Catch or play RF as well.

If anyone has any other suggestions on where to try and find a team I would be open to any/all suggestions.

Thanks
Taylor

Where in dfw

Treb

Retired
I've been banned from bld. One of my HRs hit that train and knocked it off the tracks. I was told to never come back.